Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

Need to get Hooper signed. I think he's still struggling with his overall play. But if he keeps scoring then it makes up for it. Ppl will think the 3.5 million is a bit steep for a guy with only 6 months on his contract. But he's going to be important for us if we can keep him and I think it would cost us more than that to replace him

Theres someting deeply satisfying about your poacher striker scoring a tap in.

When Wallace scored v Fulham it started as 35 yards and by midnight it was 55 yards.

Hooper's tap in from 12 inches will become half an inch later tonight.

Can we keep him on loan. Isn't there a maximum of 93 days for senior pros? We will have to buy him

There are two types of loan. Standard Loans (must start and end in a Transfer window, ie all season, or Aug to Jan / Jan to May).

The 93 day thing related to emergency loan, which are not the same as standard loans. A player can only go to one team for 3 x 31 day periods ie 93 days as an emergency loan.

We can still take him on a Standard loan as we are in a transfer window.

I was listening to BBC Leeds earlier (found it while searching for the match), and after full time, one of the people discussing the game said the price quoted for Hooper was £1.6m... They were also asking why the hell Leeds weren't putting in a bid to poach him.

Hopefully we are already in advanced talks to sign him permanent , because his goals recently are putting him right in the shop window!

Edited by David Somni Jennings