Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

When Mark Bright played for Wednesday I used to slag him off rotten because he missed chances. More fool me as we have not had as good a goalscorer than him in last 20 years. Hooper is as close as we have been since. To miss chances strikers need to be there in first place and if they are they will be scoring as well. If we sign Hooper it will be one of the best signings in the last 25 years.

When Mark Bright played for Wednesday I used to slag him off rotten because he missed chances. More fool me as we have not had as good a goalscorer than him in last 20 years. Hooper is as close as we have been since. To miss chances strikers need to be there in first place and if they are they will be scoring as well. If we sign Hooper it will be one of the best signings in the last 25 years.

I take it that when you state that Hooper is "close" to Bright then you purely refer to getting in to positions to score but not taking every chance? The reason I ask is because Hooper is completely different as a forward to what Bright was.

I take it that when you state that Hooper is "close" to Bright then you purely refer to getting in to positions to score but not taking every chance? The reason I ask is because Hooper is completely different as a forward to what Bright was.

Racist

Surely we already struck a deal before his loan ran out.

He prob wouldn't want to really play for Norwich again anyway.

Loves it here.

Said wants to stay.

Players have a togetherness with him and he's only been here a short time.

He's won over the fickle fans.

He wants to be an owl.

No doubt he will sign in next few days.