Radio Sheffield reporting no approach for Cooper and...

Guest mrbluesky

My guess is Gray was offered a role under Carvalhal- was told to consider it while on holiday and decided he didn't fancy it and has been paid off.

My guess is that since buying the club, Mr Chansiri was board s**tless watching some of the worst football served up I'm years at Hillsborough, culminating in the abysmal shoeing against Leeds at home when we played a 4-5-1 formation against a side that should have been there for the taking.

He probably waited to sack him until he knew he could get CC to replace him.

I was reading a piece in the paper about Derby today. Clement has been in place a month nearly, all his staff ready and players in pre-season training. If we are serious, teams like Derby are our competition.

From the outside looking in, we appear a complete and utter shambles on the pitch.

I have no doubt that you are correct,I'm just being flippant to be honest I'm not taking it all very seriously.

I have no doubt that you are correct,I'm just being flippant to be honest I'm not taking it all very seriously.

Probably the right attitude. There is either a huge master plan going on at this club at the minute, none of us are aware of, or we are making it up as we go along. Only time will tell, but at the minute it looks more Blackpool than Bournemouth.

I was reading a piece in the paper about Derby today. Clement has been in place a month nearly, all his staff ready and players in pre-season training. If we are serious, teams like Derby are our competition.

From the outside looking in, we appear a complete and utter shambles on the pitch.

I think you're right that if we're serious then that's the kind of organisation we need, but in fairness Derby have established ownership so their situation has probably been planned way before Chansiri even bought us. He's got a lot of catching up to do but fingers crossed he is learning fast with any mistakes he makes having minimal impact. I reckon the Premiership by our anniversary will be a tall order.

I don't really have a problem with the committee in principle, nor with Mr C trying something new. 

My concern is that this structure/committee has just been thrown together (Pearson resigning was probably a bit of a blow early on) and we are now trying to fit a head coach into it. 

People citing the likes of Southampton, Swansea etc is all well and good, but those club structures will have been built up over a number of years, not thrown together in one pre-season. 

IMHO the whole thing, from an outside perspective, it all looks a bit chaotic and the last few weeks have left me feeling a bit uneasy about the upcoming season. 

Obviously that will irk some of our resident posters. 

Edited by SiJ

know probably as much as most on here about Carvalhal and Cooper which is little or nowt but I can't imagine that Mr Chansiri would gamble a hell of a lot of money on either if he wasn't confident in their abilities as a team or individually

know probably as much as most on here about Carvalhal and Cooper which is little or nowt but I can't imagine that Mr Chansiri would gamble a hell of a lot of money on either if he wasn't confident in their abilities as a team or individually

Didn't Mr Chansiri say that he "knows nothing about football". 

I think it is fair to say he's putting his faith in those around him, the likes of Roeder and the other guys on the committee.