Radio Sheffield reporting no approach for Cooper and...

Guest mrbluesky

They've had to replace the back 4 with chairs nicked from a local school. And to think you lot are complaining.

Their back four is a bunch of chairs and their keeper is a wheelie bin? WTF:  And the Blunts still couldn't beat them.  :ghoulguy:lol

Let's hope Cooper doesn't come or if he does then let's hope he doesn't bring those chairs and bin with him. I know we're short of players and quality but that takes the biscuit.  :ph34r:  :duntmatter:

Their back four is a bunch of chairs and their keeper is a wheelie bin? WTF:  And the Blunts still couldn't beat them.  :ghoulguy:lol

Let's hope Cooper doesn't come or if he does then let's hope he doesn't bring those chairs and bin with him. I know we're short of players and quality but that takes the biscuit.  :ph34r:  :duntmatter:

Yeah but the blunts said the wheelie bin was offside for the 5th goal  :tango:

Edited by Triple O

They've had to replace the back 4 with chairs nicked from a local school. And to think you lot are complaining.

Shows how cash-strapped they really are.

No wonder they are holding us to ransom over Cooper!

tbh if CC is the one pulling the strings and making decisions, i would rather have shezza than cooper as a no' 2.

No one would ever mention Sheridan as a possible coach if he hadn't have been a great player for us.

No one would ever mention Sheridan as a possible coach if he hadn't have been a great player for us.

True, probably got as good a managerial record as Cooper though.

But June would have been boring then.

I was reading a piece in the paper about Derby today. Clement has been in place a month nearly, all his staff ready and players in pre-season training. If we are serious, teams like Derby are our competition.

From the outside looking in, we appear a complete and utter shambles on the pitch.

I was reading a piece in the paper about Derby today. Clement has been in place a month nearly, all his staff ready and players in pre-season training. If we are serious, teams like Derby are our competition.

From the outside looking in, we appear a complete and utter shambles on the pitch.

Of course you have  :laugh: :laugh:

I don't follow this section religiously. Do we know why Gray left?

If not how do we know it wasn't unplanned and that's why it took a couple of weeks in total to firstly decide on candidates then do the interviews or approach target(s), discuss and agree terms with the target and their current employers.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I know Carvalhal and Cooper aren't big names and aren't exciting but let's wait and see.

It's a different way of doing things and someone obviously thinks these are the right candidates for the job.

We've gone about it quietly, *** bits have surfaced, creating speculation but that doesn't meant that the process was in any way shambolic. It just means those putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 were wrong.

Edited by Donny.Owl

I don't follow this section religiously. Do we know why Gray left?

If not how do we know it wasn't unplanned and that's why it took a couple of weeks in total to firstly decide on candidates then do the interviews or approach target(s), discuss and agree terms with the target and their current employers.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I know Carvalhal and Cooper aren't big names and aren't exciting but let's wait and see.

It's a different way of doing things and someone obviously thinks these are the right candidates for the job.

We've gone about it quietly, *** bits have surfaced, creating speculation but that doesn't meant that the process was in any way shambolic. It just means those putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 were wrong.

My guess is Gray was offered a role under Carvalhal- was told to consider it while on holiday and decided he didn't fancy it and has been paid off.