Radio Sheffield reporting no approach for Cooper and...

Guest mrbluesky

Guest Distraught!

have you any clue as to the role he may be discussing  CC has been declared head coach hasn't he not DoF ?

Defensive coach  :manager:

Cooper would have been a disaster I think and I just couldn't see it working with CC.

Whilst CC's appt doesn't set the world on fire, he has more chance of succeeding here if he had his own team who is comfortable with, rather than an unpredictable No 2 with a suspect record.

Key will be the next step now - who he can bring in..

Interesting month ahead

Guest Deleted member

have you any clue as to the role he may be discussing  CC has been declared head coach hasn't he not DoF ?

Don't know any more than what I've said. 

Guest Distraught!

people using their head, are chiming up jumping through hoops to stave off the bilge from firkin idiots

kegsellent!  ;-)

Edited by Distraught!

A few different sources repeating the 'we were willing to change the whole management structure for Cooper and he turned us down, leading to another U turn' story.

Screw him then, hope he enjoys league one football again next year at a small club.

Mark Cooper was always going to be number two, which is why he turned us down. All this bs about him staying to fulfil his project at Swindon? He's lost or losing all his good players, but it wouldn't be a very wise move to step down to assistant with his stakes pretty high at the moment.

Edited by Shezza