Hillsborough redevelopment

i guess the only downside is if your sat on the wings, you cant actually see anything of the stand to the side of you. 

many people wont be bothered, but some people like to soak up and sample the atmosphere,

In the Grandstand i love the front 2 rows as you get a good view of the whole stadium including the 3 other stands,

but go any higher and it starts to cut the top of the north off, i love the north, great stand to look at, making it disappear as you sit in the rafters isnt my idea of a good view.

Guest Burntwood Owl

Not scared to say id knock down most of the ground, it's a creaking dinosaur. It's all good and well saying it's got character but so has Ken Dodd but you wouldn't pay £30 a week to regularly be inside him. At the very least every roof needs taking off and properly suspended, modern roofing that unifies all the stands needs to go on.

Guest Burntwood Owl

Why save the one roof stuck out like a sore thumb? If we are ever going to actually rebuild parts of the ground and keep historic bits it would be better if the lines of the new roof on the other three stands just matches the old roof.

Yes, there are some nice designs. It's certainly food for thought. It would be nice to have a larger stadium, but there's no point if we can't fill it. The first thing we've got to do is to attract back the fans that have fallen by the wayside in the last 15 years. I personally know 23 Wednesdayites who used to attend, and only 9 of them now go. I guess when people get out of the habit of going it takes a lot to get them back. I always thought that if we got someone with money behind us, then we'd lower prices, not increase them, to get the fans back to the club. Gate receipts are not the benison they used to be, so it's doable. I hope that we adopt a more professional policy for attracting the fans back.

Time to think outside the square. Pitch is at risk of flooding? Why not try a floating pitch.

387f3e4f-e1e5-4a04-9fa6-64bee9e6c2ba-102

ermagerdh. Somebody let Mr C know, they need to stop the new drainage works, we won't need them anymore.

I like that

Put the away supporters in the water.

Do pigs float?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Time to think outside the square. Pitch is at risk of flooding? Why not try a floating pitch.

ermagerdh. Somebody let Mr C know, they need to stop the new drainage works, we won't need them anymore.

yeah but the way our strikers miss the goal they will be swimming for the ball every 5 minutes

Is it a Desso?

That is simply amazing! 

Guest wilyfox

I like it. If we need an advantage to build momentum towards the opposing goal, turn on the wave machine.

Hillsborough has character because it has four distinct stands.

I do think it needs a face lift though!

I hate these single tier bowls that appear everywhere now. I also dont like rounded corners.

If we were going to base hillsborough around any other stadium then i would base it around Signal Iduna Park.

10694926206_79f72f4201_b.jpg

Hillsborough has character because it has four distinct stands.

I do think it needs a face lift though!

I hate these single tier bowls that appear everywhere now. I also dont like rounded corners.

If we were going to base hillsborough around any other stadium then i would base it around Signal Iduna Park.

10694926206_79f72f4201_b.jpg

Like that a lot.  Let's get it done.