Hillsborough redevelopment

Guest alanchinny

Talking of light bulbs. Anyone know how they change the light bulbs on the kop roof?

I've seen a Sheffield Insulations' lorry parked up outside the Leppings lane end about an hour ago,don't they sell cladding ?.

Err no, Insulation, ballytherm, etc.

1963.jpg

This is the original model for Hillsborough based on Eric Taylors vision.

If you can imagine this, with the South Stand standing proud of it (as its higher), but with the Kop and West Stand taking on this look, with the backs of the above stands extended backwards to accomodate concourses, corners added in all four corners, the whole thing wrapped in glass...

THAT is a Hillsborough to be proud of.

That's beautiful and in the 60s, it must have blown the mind looking at that.

Seriously fella if your going to be a smartarse check their products list it's MASSIVE ,just about every ancillary product used in the building industry. WTF:  lol

They don't do cladding, mainly insulation, check their product list, they could acquire it through a third party, but what would be the point.

smart arse WTF:  lol

They don't do cladding, mainly insulation, check their product list, they could acquire it through a third party, but what would be the point.

smart arse WTF:  lol

First sentence wrong ( i've bought it from them ) .Where do you think SIG acquire the rest of their very extensive product list.You need to get in touch with SIG plc exteriors division  who have just over 300 trading sites throughout Europe. :wacko:

First sentence wrong ( i've bought it from them ) .Where do you think SIG acquire the rest of their very extensive product list.You need to get in touch with SIG plc exteriors division  who have just over 300 trading sites throughout Europe. :wacko:

Third party, pay a lot didya. :duntmatter: