SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

I am still here. Just to reiterate my source a previous employee of SWFC still wishes to remain anonymous.

If you are genuine "mysteryman" then please answer this:

Why are you revealing this now? What's in it for you? I can understand a fellow "Wednesdayite" wanting to share information like this to offer his fellow fans some hope and a bit of a "scoop" maybe, but you profess to be a Rangers fan (as is Jonathan Hope coincidentally?!) - to be blunt, it's no skin off your nose!

Has any sale of a significant football club ever been announced to the world by a leak on an Internet forum by someone with such a corny username? It just reeks of amateurism.

This. If and when a takeover does happen, I bet it isn't an Internet forum leak. It will be an official announcement and will take us all by surprise.

I have heard first hand that former star of TV-AM Roland Rat is hoping to tie up a deal to buy Sheffield Wednesday as part of a consortium with other puppet stars of TV past Gordon the Gopher and Basil Brush.

Edited by Lord Snooty

I have heard first hand that former star of TV-AM Roland Rat is hoping to tie up a deal to buy Sheffield Wednesday as part of a consortium with other puppet stars of TV past Gordon the Gopher and Basil Brush.

...inside info? 

_47909645_-25.jpg

...although why ever Michael Gove would be involved is beyond me ...  :rolleyes:

Edited by Freshfish

...inside info? 

_47909645_-25.jpg

...although why ever Michael Gove would be involved is beyond me ...  :rolleyes:

All three of the veteran puppet entertainers were spotted meeting Paul Aldridge and Milan Manderic in the Crosspool Tavern in a deal being brokered by camp director and former Broom Cupboard host Andy Peters.

You heard it here first.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest tha_knows

This. If and when a takeover does happen, I bet it isn't an Internet forum leak. It will be an official announcement and will take us all by surprise.

Was going to say, there was never a whisper of the Pound land Prince makin his game changing investment before it was officially announced. Never hold my breath over this take over talk.

Having mulled it over I'm torn between 'Sheard type fantasist' and 'been turned down by Milan and trying to curry favour with the fans'.

I'm now thinking where the term curry favour comes from and how silly it sounds.

Mystery man has been spot on with his times which means he's either releasing the details and stories himself or is properly itk. Whichever it is, alarm bells are ringing and red flags are going up.

I'm calling bullshine.

Has any other club in British football been the subject of so much takeover speculation from so many different freaks and chancers.

If anything I suppose it shows our attraction and potential as an investment.

Edited by Nookiebear

If you are genuine "mysteryman" then please answer this:

Why are you revealing this now? What's in it for you? I can understand a fellow "Wednesdayite" wanting to share information like this to offer his fellow fans some hope and a bit of a "scoop" maybe, but you profess to be a Rangers fan (as is Jonathan Hope coincidentally?!) - to be blunt, it's no skin off your nose!

A question a lot of us would like answering and if this is genuine, he should have no problem answering this very simple question... IF this is genuine.

A £60m valuation of Swfc Ltd seems a tad optimistic based on the last accounts released this week. The club had net assets of £2m and at todays date is probably £nil assuming annual losses of at least £3m. Places a lot on future potential.

A tad optimistic?

Thats like saying the Titanic was a small accident