SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Can't stop watching ssn hoping for breaking news swfc to be taken over to come across bottom of screen then my head tells me it's a load of poo but there's still that little glimmer of hope

well wouldnt be tonight anyway save yourself for tomorrow lunch time

Guest conisbrough

The timescale provided by Mysteryman is accurate to date, so we should all know the truth in less than 48 hours.

Info seems more bona fide than other threads, nothing he has said has proved inaccurate. In November rumours of.Qatari interest circulated and if that is when they commenced interest timescale would be about right for negotiations to be finalised.

A chance this is correct.

Don't people always say not much would be leaked until it's official?

I just find it hard to believe that a whole takeover process could be completed without someone leaking something to a local journalist or something. I mean Biggs is hardly Woodrow and Bernstein but I think even he would have picked up on something.

Can't stop watching ssn hoping for breaking news swfc to be taken over to come across bottom of screen then my head tells me it's a load of poo but there's still that little glimmer of hope

it will be tomorow after they release a statement of it being true/not true

I just find it hard to believe that a whole takeover process could be completed without someone leaking something to a local journalist or something. I mean Biggs is hardly Woodrow and Bernstein but I think even he would have picked up on something.

We are never happy, when we hear stuff we moan that a proper takeover would just be done and dusted then we found out. But when we hear nothing we think it can't be true as we would have heard something!

Takeovers are stacked with confidentiality clauses, why would any serious investors jeopardise a deal by spouting it on here or SSN first.

When Milan does sell we'll get a heads up via a presser from the horses mouth.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Wouldn't benefit Wednesday though for a while given Lindley's Group do this side of the work for their £400k/annum.

can someone post the details of the Lindley's deal i keep asking but just get smartarse answers from Nigel.