SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest mkowl

Where is MK Owl? This guy was supposedly contacting him to share his documents

Morning all quiet on the documents front.

Guest Deleted member

In that debate on the Preston North End forum, Mr Hope makes the following post

Nonsense, I represent each player as they are. Sodje is a complete breath of fresh air. He loves Preston. I love Preston. I joined here if you remember to clear a specific issue. That was cleared and I chose to stay on. That's true and I'm pretty sure others wil vouch that. I never intended joining at all. Another fact. Billy your a complete idiot who clearly wants a reaction but my mention of your name now is your fame credit! Truth is I believe your probably pissed in front of your monitor and now gauging by the forum and SpankWire. Good luck to you and remember your place in life and what you contribute to. I believe my contributions is high and please all follow a charity I'm a patron of JBMT James Bulger Memorial Trust. Thanks guys. J

Ive just had the following email from the James Bulger Trust

We have not spoke to or seen Mr Hope for at least a year and he is in no way a patron of our charity at all.

Can I ask where and when he has said this?

Regards

Stuart

In that debate on the Preston North End forum, Mr Hope makes the following post

Nonsense, I represent each player as they are. Sodje is a complete breath of fresh air. He loves Preston. I love Preston. I joined here if you remember to clear a specific issue. That was cleared and I chose to stay on. That's true and I'm pretty sure others wil vouch that. I never intended joining at all. Another fact. Billy your a complete idiot who clearly wants a reaction but my mention of your name now is your fame credit! Truth is I believe your probably pissed in front of your monitor and now gauging by the forum and SpankWire. Good luck to you and remember your place in life and what you contribute to. I believe my contributions is high and please all follow a charity I'm a patron of JBMT James Bulger Memorial Trust. Thanks guys. J

Ive just had the following email from the James Bulger Trust

Not trying to take sides or give the guy any credibility but he may well have been connected with that charity in 2012 when that thread was active.

Edited by wisewoodowl

Guest Deleted member

Not trying to take sides or give the guy any credibility but he may well have been a patron of that charity in 2012 when that thread was active.

No he wasn't.

Thanks for that.It is an old article in which he is writing about.We were considering to make him a patron,But as a charity we have to do a background check.Unfortunately from that we never took it any further with Mr Hope who has since disappereard.

Regards

Stuart

A quick google search on Jonathan Hope makes me 99.9 percent sure that this is a hoax or an attention seeking clown.

Why would mega rich Qatari businessmen appoint a middleman with absolutely nothing to show for apart from four or five failed takeover attempts? The biggest name in his portfolio is Akpo Sodje.

This is Geoff Sheard all over again.

You'd believe Sky sports did a little more research for their articles. If anyone can call in and claim they've got mega rich backers, I'll contact Sky Sports this evening with a claim of taking over Barnsley.

As for the club's reaction if this is false. Could Milan take legal action to stop morons like this?

Thanks for that.It is an old article in which he is writing about.We were considering to make him a patron,But as a charity we have to do a background check.Unfortunately from that we never took it any further with Mr Hope who has since disappereard.
Regards
Stuart

Thanks for that

I've taken the view that this has been leaked on here and to Sky to try and stir things up between Milan and the fanbase.

Edited by wisewoodowl

Guest trusty_left_peg

Those Vaughans that are mentioned in the article that Grandad posted on the previous page

Were they involved at Chester City back in the day?

Its this sorta thing that baffles me Nigel,

Why on earth do these folk think that this sort of activity raises their or their companies profile, every one who's tried it on here has ended up looking like a complete idiot....This one looks like going the same way.

Any bugger can more or less immediately google the name, find all the Rangers PNE stuff, make a phone call, and out they tumble in a sodding Clown costume..

Edited by asteener1867

Guest Deleted member

The only thing is - we are getting faster at doing it these days...

What staggers me - is why don't the local so-called journalists do what I've done?

Its this sorta thing that baffles me Nigel,

Why on earth do these folk think that this sort of activity raises their or their companies profile, every one who's tried it on here has ended up looking like a complete idiot....This one looks like going the same way.

Any bugger can more or less immediately google the name, find all the Rangers PNE stuff, make a phone call, and out they tumble in a sodding Clown costume..

They're probably deluded.

Guest Deleted member

Pretending to be a patron of a very emotive charity in order to establish credibility is pretty low isn't it?

What staggers me - is why don't the local so-called journalists do what I've done?

Journalists nowadays just repeat what they've been told by whoever seems official. I think they've all been hypnotised or paid off to not use their brains.

Think i'll just hang on for the bit where he comes back on and throws the toys outta the pram, I always enjoy that part...