SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Save yourself some time Grandad. No need to search the internet.

As soon as it 'broke' on Owlstalk, just tell yourself 'chancers and fantasists' and move on.

It 'broke' on Sky Sports News. All that was on here was a mention of Katie Price and a suggestion we watch SSN.

MM either wants someone to come in alongside him and share the burden of running the club or to sell up completely?

As a result of this you're going to get takeover speculation. When all is said and done this story is either true or not as is any takeover story.

If it's true great, if it isn't we carry on as we are. I can't understand why so many on here are allowing themselves to get agitated about it. It's not as if we haven't seen this kind of thing before? We should be used to it by now ;-)

Edited by Great Big Galaa

having slept on this it feels like a publicity stunt on Hopes part, like S Club 7 all over again.

As Scram put so well we hope for some super takeover but Milan is still doing a good job. yes he might not be splashing the cash but we all know the risk of that process. Slow and steady wins the race and I would rather we plied our trade in division 2 for years thank risk a boom or bust move on the premiership

Milan will release a statement today denying this story is true. Just another Geoff Sheard it seems.

I sometimes feel sorry for Milan Mandaric - I mean surely he has more important and valuable things to do with his time than release a statement about this crap.

(No, I am not being sarcastic)

Guest Distraught!

having slept on this it feels like a publicity stunt on Hopes part, like S Club 7 all over again.

I dare say that the reaction on this forum would have been completely different had there been no Sheard and S Club 7 episodes.

It seems that a fair dose of reality and skepticism in equal measure have taken over the natives!

I dare say that the reaction on this forum would have been completely different had there been no Sheard and S Club 7 episodes.

It seems that a fair dose of reality and skepticism in equal measure have taken over the natives!

Agreed, to many false dawns and boys crying wolf.

probably a good thing we are sceptical

Guest Rosie47

I hope this transpires properly before theowlsman wastes a load of time and money rushing off to watch him play cricket

That was 33