SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Fair play to the OP for getting this right in terms of the name of the football agent and the story on sky sports. But forgive me for still being sceptical. Il believe it when I see it.

Although I hope to god this is true.

Edited by RichieB

Guest timrud

I think there is more chance this is propaganda by a party trying (and failing) to deal with Milan, than an indication a deal with the right people is imminent.

Before we get the trestle tables and bourbons out they need to be seen in the directors box at least 5 times.enjoying a freebe

I think there is more chance this is propaganda by a party trying (and failing) to deal with Milan, than an indication a deal with the right people is imminent.

Before we get the trestle tables and bourbons out they need to be seen in the directors box at least 5 times.enjoying a freebe

I suppose we don't know how reliable this Hope chappie is?

mysteryman got the news story bit right.

Doesn't meant the story is right itself, and it's all too similar to previous versions to believe right now really.

We are all suffering from takeover burnout, it seems.

It's like the 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' fable. We're not falling for it. We won't let ourselves.

As someone who has previously been right about names and times of press releases based on "priveliged" info, I'm perhaps more aware of how much bull they can be. I'll wait for official news but read with interest. Love a good takeover thread

We are all suffering from takeover burnout, it seems.

It's like the 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' fable. We're not falling for it. We won't let ourselves.

The boy who cried we're close to sealing a deal and hope to make an announcement soon.