SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

The only thing is - we are getting faster at doing it these days...

What staggers me - is why don't the local so-called journalists do what I've done?

because they're too busy faking laughs with Toby foster on the breakfast show pal

We all know how this ends, with MM coming out saying the story of a takeover is rubbish.

This may end up, as such.

I don't mind Milan telling unsuitable buyers to move along. He sent that Italian loon up the road.

He usually moves quickly to quash false optimism.

Morning all, as I said the deal has been agreed. I had to lie a Little about the facts to keep my source unknown. Milan will still own 50% of the club however he will not control operations in the foreseeable future. The family taking over will be the qutari royal family. They will be getting representatives to run/control Sheffield Wednesday as they will be investing heavilly.. The deal will be in the region of 30 million (qutari royal family will now be passed on the debts) Milan will officially announce this Monday morning, however the news should be leaking on sky sports news anytime today. If the admin could private message me I have some useful information for him. Thanks again steve martin

At least JH didnt come on here saying its 'close' or it will happen 'soon'.

Vague itk BS like most takeover threads, my point is that he has said it will be announced officially today so when its not and he shows himself up, he will go away for good and we can put another fake takeover story behind us.

Vague itk BS like most takeover threads, my point is that he has said it will be announced officially today so when its not and he shows himself up, he will go away for good and we can put another fake takeover story behind us.

I'm inclined to agree, but everything else that he has predicted has happened so far??

Guest Distraught!

We all know how this ends, with MM coming out saying the story of a takeover is rubbish.

Not until he's munched his way through another four tubs of popcorn.  :milan:

You mean we are unlikely to get the bit where they say theres been a hitch, then we rip it out an' they get angrymad?...cos thats the best bit

can't have a fakeover without the fakeoveree losin' it...its not seemly

Edited by asteener1867

Guest Deleted member

I'm going to look pretty stupid when we get to lunchtime and are officially the richest club on the planet