SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest _Ibbo_

Don't like 'consortiums'. Always sounds a bit iffy for some reason. Anyway why not. South Yorkshire is probably the biggest metropolitan area in the UK without a PL club.

Guest _Ibbo_

Feck me Mad Max is commenting now, definitely bullcrap.

That was a few months ago.....

If this happens. And I don't believe it will, we should be celebrating all next summer.

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser Nov 4

You will soon know more about Qatar than you ever imagined.

This clown has been tweeting made up takeover rumours about us for ages, looks like he's got wind of this one and decided to jump on the band wagon in case there's actually something in this.

Mysteryman said it'd be on Sky News today and it was, he also said the club would make an announcement tomorrow and they may well do.

He's been spot on so far and I actually think this could be the real deal.

The only thing that gives me a few reservations is the way it's been broken on here, it all seems a bit Anglofile / Billsaja to me.

Edited by TrickyTrev

This clown has been tweeting made up takeover rumours about us for ages, looks like he's got wind of this one and decided to jump on the band wagon in case there's actually something in this.

Mysteryman said it'd be on Sky News today and it was, he also said the club would make an announcement tomorrow and they may well do.

The only thing that gives me a few reservations is the way it's been broken on here, it all seems a bit Anglofile / Billsaja to me.

look at the date on the tag line

Guest _Ibbo_

The date of that tweet was the 4th November. Months ago.

To be fair you've got to give him credit, whether it's a wind up, bull**** or whatever..

Still got it pretty much bang on

So im guessing you wont tell me who the site administrator is so i can confirm the facts im stating are accurate? fair enough. ill come back in a few weeks, im sure you will be wanting a lot of questions answered then. 

Regards

Steve Martin

Unfortunately i have been told not to let any documents that i have be passed on to the public...yet. This is the reason i would preferably need an admin, i will happily share the info i have with him. I need it not to be leaked however, This is a genuine thread - just need someone to confirm the facts i have stated previously.  Steve martin

Hi guys. I can reveal a fair amount tomorrow. Also keep your eyes peeled on sky sports news over the next 48 hours. The deal has been agreed between mm and JH. Confirmation when I wake up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Morning all, as I said the deal has been agreed. I had to lie a Little about the facts to keep my source unknown. Milan will still own 50% of the club however he will not control operations in the foreseeable future. The family taking over will be the qutari royal family. They will be getting representatives to run/control Sheffield Wednesday as they will be investing heavilly.. The deal will be in the region of 30 million (qutari royal family will now be passed on the debts) Milan will officially announce this Monday morning, however the news should be leaking on sky sports news anytime today. If the admin could private message me I have some useful information for him. Thanks again steve martin

Edited by EcclesallOwl