SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Hi guys. I can reveal a fair amount tomorrow. Also keep your eyes peeled on sky sports news over the next 48 hours. The deal has been agreed between mm and JH. Confirmation when I wake up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Sky Sports news will print any

Story to fill column inches.

The article reads like a wind up.

Guest mkowl

I had a PM and now got the pox

tbf Mysteryman gave me the name of Jonathon Hope before this came out, but it smells more of a story to express interest publically to MM or a mis-conceived belief that MM might budge

I stick by my own view, we will know about a takeover the day the takeover happens

Guest mysteryman

I notice mystery man has buggered off. Sky sports ought to be ashamed of swallowing rubbish like that.

I am still here. Just to reiterate my source a previous employee of SWFC still wishes to remain anonymous. 

It's just been on Sky sports news about advanced stages of a takeover from a Qatari consortium. Anyone see it?

The story about Geoff Sheard and the Russian billionaire was broken on the front page of the Sunday People. It was still balls.

The story about Geoff Sheard and the Russian billionaire was broken on the front page of the Sunday People. It was still balls.

Once again, a newspaper.

Surely people realise that Sky Sports are a million times more reliable than any newspaper?

Not saying it's going to happen or is happening but newspapers are 99% rubbish, Sky Sports aren't.

Guest Deleted member

I am still here. Just to reiterate my source a previous employee of SWFC still wishes to remain anonymous.

It's Kaven Walker

Guest sotonowl

Just came out of KFC at Woodall services and you'll never guess who was going in?

Zlatan Ibrahinovich with 2 blokes with tea towels on their head

Guest sotonowl

Once again, a newspaper.

Surely people realise that Sky Sports are a million times more reliable than any newspaper?

Not saying it's going to happen or is happening but newspapers are 99% rubbish, Sky Sports aren't.

Same difference, its all murdochs tripe be it tv or newspaper

M Royds are you as excited as I am right now?

Well maybe I was wrong about pork. However, we've been down this far and further to believe it's genuine and not some con artist trying to make a name for himself.