Congratulations and well played.

doesnt surprise me JV has come on here after defeat. 

decent lad an if more weeds fans were of his ilk, they wouldnt have the reputation they've got.

great performance from our boys. Leeds players faces looked shell shocked all game...... DELIGHTFUL.

The performance from LUFC players and the management's tactics and team selection has made me feel physically sick.

So I'll leave now to let you enjoy the moment.

Your team should of made you proud today.

Thank you.

Please leave the trams alone on your way home.

i hope that little skiprat Cawley managed to get in today and had to sit through 90 minutes of his "beloved l**ds" getting anally fisted.

Fair play to JV for replying, but there wasnt really much else he could do. If i were you mate, id be seriously worried about that side. The two wingers youve signed were absolutely appalling, and if you are going to play three at the back, a) dont do it against one of the form strikers in the league, b) dont do it with three sh#t centre halves. McDermott got it horribly wrong today.

Thanks for coming back after a loss , fair play to you hope more visitors take note. Have to say well and truly shocked both by our display and the performance of Leeds.

This