Hope we get Leeds in play off final

Being a true professional in my work (barber for over 40 years) I had to endure 20 minutes of hell with a Leeds fan last week, kept rubbing it in on how they did the double on us this season, I was fuming inside I wanted to cut his ear never mind his hair! "it happens sir" (called him sir FFS). Plus he didn't tip either, hope we get Leeds in play off final, cos I think we'll do em good and proper, just to wipe that toe rags smile off his ugly mush so there

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I hope we don't if we make it.

They've had our number twice this season.

Gunna disagree slightly there,the hillsborough game yes,they imo thoroughly deserved their win,but the elland road game,nah,we did enough to get a result (even if it was a draw),i believe if we were to play em at any stage of the playoff's,carlos and the players would not let it be a clean sweep of a three game win to them.

The most likely scenario now is that 6th will play Huddersfield. 3rd is theirs to lose.

What a opportunity....semi against the team who really have struggled against us this season. Absolutely no guarantees in footie, but what a chance to make the final.

WE MUST NOT FALL SHORT and leave it to flipping Fulham!!!!

10 minutes ago, JUNNY said:

Dont care who we get as long as we get there. We have shown we can beat anyone this season... leeds and brighton were both lucky against us.

Leeds arguably - Brighton no. We just blew it against a hugely under strength Brighton. Still frustrates me how we played that night. If we don't make the play offs I will see that night as an absolutely monumental fail. 

24 minutes ago, charmer said:

there is a whiff of trolling on this post but we will rise above that. Now i get what you saying but i would never underestimate the mighty leeds united. They have got the measure of us twice this season and they are the last team i would want to come up against in a play off final. Garry Monk knows what he is doing. 

Trolling? The irony!

Why are you still saying "they" and "us", when everybody knows that you're a Leeds fan?!