Doom Howson sends message to Chansiri re: Röhl

Just now, royalowlisback said:

I would have thought the unpaid bills. embargoes etc would have made that obvious? 

I suppose I was hinting at whether Daddy Chansiri decides to go sheet or bust or not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Well, if DC isn't selling, his best chance of recouping his outlay is to back Danny properly because this guy would take us up.

Just imagine if Chansiri doesn't back Danny this summer,  can the guy get any more inept?  We shall see!  

• Like 4

Old Dom seems a lot more opinionated these days, even more so where Huddersfield are concerned.

He’s correct in this instance of course. And like others I can see things coming to a head and Röhl walking in the summer. I have no faith that Chansiri will either choose to do the right thing, or can afford to do the right thing 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Dej won't be able to deal with the success and hero status of Danny. Get ready for the next off season drama. 

Thats how I see it, he may bask in reflected glory for a week, then he'll get jealous and do summat stupid

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Old Dom seems a lot more opinionated these days, even more so where Huddersfield are concerned.

He’s correct in this instance of course. And like others I can see things coming to a head and Röhl walking in the summer. I have no faith that Chansiri will either choose to do the right thing, or can afford to do the right thing 

Dom is a Huddersfield supporter!

But this is just it, no manager since Carlos has been backed in the transfer market.

Yes funds for loans, but we need our own players, we have wasted £10's of millions over the seasons on players who have added very little to the team.

We need 5 or 6 good quality young championship players, to push the team on. We also need shut of a lot of the deadwood.

for me Windass, Paterson, Smith, Gregory, James, Dawson, Delgado, Famewo, Wilks need moving on / no new contracts. 

All of the loans gone but try and sign Povada, Ugbo and maybe resign Beadle for the season if we cannot find an upgrade on Dawson.

But none of this matters if we are looking in the bargain bin again.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1