Doom Howson sends message to Chansiri re: Röhl

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

DC will pull that exact face when he realises he may have to spend a decent amount of money.

The frustrating thing for me is that SWFC make around £13/14m income and have a similar wage budget.That is enough to run a club that could be sustainable without needing millions more. DC just has no idea how to run a sustainable club

4 minutes ago, Almat said:

I still cling to the hope that RB are in the background looking at us. Thought it right from when DR got set on and all the ex RB coaching staff. Such an un-Chansiri thing to do and you have to question the reasoning behind such an enormous change in approach ..

Unfortunately we've been wanting that answer since DR came in, also we've not heard a word off chansiri despite protests taking a step up against his awful ownership. I believe somethings going off, whether it's the thing we all want is something we hopefully find out soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wadsley Bridge Owl said:

Unfortunately we've been wanting that answer since DR came in, also we've not heard a word off chansiri despite protests taking a step up against his awful ownership. I believe somethings going off, whether it's the thing we all want is something we hopefully find out soon

Absolutely. I think we've seen the last of The Chanser. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Almat said:

I still cling to the hope that RB are in the background looking at us. Thought it right from when DR got set on and all the ex RB coaching staff. Such an un-Chansiri thing to do and you have to question the reasoning behind such an enormous change in approach ..

I hope so too. Someone was on here the other day saying a German consortium are sniffing around. No idea if it was a wind up or genuine. 

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I have a theory, it may be completely wrong though. What if Danny wants to go it alone as a manager having been assisting at top clubs. No decent sized club would touch him initially due to lack of management experience. He has big links and contacts having worked under the Red Bull structure. What if his contacts and agents identify a list of suitable opportunities at clubs large enough for him to grip and progress but are currently in the doldrums. What if said contacts offer to fund or part fund the entire backroom staff costs for a season? For DC it's a no brainer and Danny gets his much needed experience and raises his profile. Just a hunch.

This has been in my thoughts too.  Stranger things happen in football 

1 hour ago, Almat said:

Red Bull will finish our club off if they stick to form.

There not who we want running our club and making us turn out in Red and White as Red bull Wednesday.

12 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Red Bull will finish our club off if they stick to form.

There not who we want running our club and making us turn out in Red and White as Red bull Wednesday

Looks predominantly blue & white to me but hey you just stick to supporting Chansiri ruining our club. 

Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-53-27-868_com.android.chrome.jpg.1c0acf4b1de444001df4ba63924499e4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Does anyone seriously think Chansiri will firstly back Röhl in the way required ? (I’m not talking about spending millions but BUYING players, even if there not championship ready or well know) and or have a long term play ? (Ie sourcing a new site and building a new training ground). 

Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

Does anyone seriously think Chansiri will firstly back Röhl in the way required ? (I’m not talking about spending millions but BUYING players, even if there not championship ready or well know) and or have a long term play ? (Ie sourcing a new site and building a new training ground). 

He hasn't really faced a situation like this when he surely knows DR has 100% the upper hand in any negotiations - he gets the support he DESERVES or he's off to pastures new (no matter what league we are in next season I'm pretty sure there will be several clubs better run/resourced than us literally wanting him). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Almat said:

i totally agree.  I just don’t think Chansiri would have done this. It’s too much of a departure from his normal approach.  

I’ve been told that SWFC are not paying the wages of the coaching team. They are externally funded.  No idea if this is correct but it certainly seems more credible than DC suddenly becoming an owner with a plan, backed by sound decision making and wise counsel. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Almat said:

Looks predominantly blue & white to me but hey you just stick to supporting Chansiri ruining our club. 

Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-53-27-868_com.android.chrome.jpg.1c0acf4b1de444001df4ba63924499e4.jpg

Supporting Chansiri 🤣🤣🤣 go on have scroll try and see any of my posts Supporting Chansiri.

After you can't find anything have a Google and see what red bull have done at other clubs then come back to me.

8 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Supporting Chansiri 🤣🤣🤣 go on have scroll try and see any of my posts Supporting Chansiri.

After you can't find anything have a Google and see what red bull have done at other clubs then come back to me.

Give me an alternative you'd prefer then. So easy to poo poo someone else's view without giving your preference. Knock yerself out and tell me who would prefer owning us.

Ps RB Leipzig currently 4th in Bundesliga. Any idea where they were when RB took over? 

13 minutes ago, Almat said:

Give me an alternative you'd prefer then. So easy to poo poo someone else's view without giving your preference. Knock yerself out and tell me who would prefer owning us.

Ps RB Leipzig currently 4th in Bundesliga. Any idea where they were when RB took over? 

Not them and not Chansiri.

If you're happy for them to rename us and change our colours then you crack 1 off over Red Bull but personally it's not my club if they rename us and change us to red and white kits.

Google the team they stole to create Leipzig and the reformed team after they stole a club in Salzburg.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waddle93 said:

Not them and not Chansiri.

If you're happy for them to rename us and change our colours then you crack 1 off over Red Bull but personally it's not my club if they rename us and change us to red and white kits.

Google the team they stole to create Leipzig and the reformed team after they stole a club in Salzburg.

So no alternative just negativity? Go on, I dare you, say who you would prefer not who you don't want, that's the coward's way out. What are you afraid of? It can't be negativity because you are the epitome of it. 

5 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Screenshot_20240419_184925_Chrome Beta.jpg

It's been 9 years of Chansiri with absolutely zero sight of a long-term plan, that's not going to change now.

This summer will be full of drama, guaranteed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Almat said:

So no alternative just negativity? Go on, I dare you, say who you would prefer not who you don't want, that's the coward's way out. What are you afraid of? It can't be negativity because you are the epitome of it. 

What are you waffling about? 

To put this in terms even you might understand.

Red Bull imo would be even worse for the club than Chansiri(not many I'd say that about) as 3 clubs they have taken over -

1) SSV becomes Red Bull kit changed from Blue to Red and White, SSV reformed in lower leagues.

2) Austria Salzburg becomes Red Bull kit changed from Violet to Red and White, SV Austria Salzburg reformed in lower Leagues.

3) Bragantino becomes Red Bull kit changed from black and white to Red and White.

You think we will be different or do you want this for us?

Regarding who to take over I'd love a fan backed take over.

Edited by Waddle93
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

What are you waffling about? 

To out this in terms even you might understand.

Red Bull imo would be even worse for the club than Chansiri(not many I'd say that about) as 3 clubs they have taken over -

1) SSV becomes Red Bull kit changed from Blue to Red and White, SSV reformed in lower leagues.

2) Austria Salzburg becomes Red Bull kit changed from Violet to Red and White, SV Austria Salzburg reformed in lower Leagues.

3) Bragantino becomes Red Bull kit changed from black and white to Red and White.

You think we will be different or do you want this for us?

Regarding who to take over I'd love a fan backed take over.

At last. That was like pulling teeth. 😃

Are you prepared to sell your house and get really involved or is it all bravado on here? 😵

Edited by Almat