Danny at full time

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Genuinely think he looked like a man that knew his time with the fans was nearly over. 

Think he truly wishes it was better for us and knows the man upstairs won't let it happen.

Really hope I'm wrong.

Oh FFS!  I heard he was wearing a Sunderland shirt under his tracksuit 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Hero in 1

I bloody hope so, I’m in Puerto Del Carmen next Sunday but the last two times I watched us away at your place we drew 1-1 with Derby and lost to FGR last season, do you think it could be third time lucky or shall I give it a miss and sit on a sun lounger all day biting my nails lol 

• Haha 1

Why is everyone in such a rush to wave Danny off? He's got a year left on his contract, he's the youngest manager in the league,

time is on his side and if he cares about his reputation beyond x's and o's he'll honour the contract.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

Why is everyone in such a rush to wave Danny off? He's got a year left on his contract, he's the youngest manager in the league,

time is on his side and if he cares about his reputation beyond x's and o's he'll honour the contract.

Nobody decent stays working for Chancer.

Thank Chancer when Danny walks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I bloody hope so, I’m in Puerto Del Carmen next Sunday but the last two times I watched us away at your place we drew 1-1 with Derby and lost to FGR last season, do you think it could be third time lucky or shall I give it a miss and sit on a sun lounger all day biting my nails lol 

Have faith mate  3rd time lucky and all that.

Personally I think he’s got the look a few good managers and players have had with us.

Where they can see a beautiful woman who could make an amazing wife, and they get sucked into the challenge thinking you can make it work. Before eventually you see that she’s brilliant but untameable and so littered with issues that you just give up and go and find somebody else more straightforward. 

• Haha 3