Danny at full time

6 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Looking at Danny's body language I sense he's conflicted with the love the fans are showing him against the cold reality that he knows he can't work for that basket case for too long.

I expect he's getting overtures.

He's so connected in his thinking and overarching ambition that owners and consortia are bound to be looking seriously at him.

I honestly think that our best chance of keeping him is the connection with the supporters.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I honestly think that our best chance of keeping him is the connection with the supporters.

I don't think it will be enough unfortunately.

He has to do what's right for his career and the miracles he's worked at S6 have put him right in the shop window for much better run clubs than ours.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marro said:

Man-child Chansiri will be jealous of Röhl's relationship with the fans.

I'm absolutely certain of this. How he'll react if/when we escape relegation will be interesting. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, poite said:

What he has achieved here has been nothing short of astonishing

Little bit over the top in my opinion. He’s done very well, so much better than Munoz. He’s given us a chance which looked unlikely after 10 games. He’s also made plenty of mistakes and overseen some shocking performances and results. 
He’s raw and inexperienced but shows real promise. 
I was delighted when he was announced and hope he stays. I think he will regardless of this season’s outcome because he regularly talks about his medium and long term plans for the club. 

I think we the fans feel just like Danny. Emotionally invested, keep thinking all the time about what lies ahead. Anxious , nervous and occasionally elated. Supporting our beloved Owls is sometimes so hard, so frustrating but so fantastic like our playoff comeback last season which makes all the heartache worth it. Don’t mind admitting to having tears in my eyes that night at Hillsborough when Hunty struck the winning penalty. I have no doubt I will again if we secure safety this season!

• Like 2