SIX GAMES LEFT - Here they are

As a bare minimum we probably need at least 8 points to have a chance of staying up. That means winning at least 2 and probably 3 more games.

On paper that's looking like a big ask. However Sunderland obviously will have nothing to play for and the same could be true of Blackburn if their next 3 results are decent. West Brom will also likely to be saving themselves for the play offs. So there may be opportunities in games that look tough on paper but might not be so hard in reality.

I always thought if we took it to the last game we will have done well considering the pathetic first 18 games.

I maintain that.

However for the first time in a while I think we will be down before then with Hudders battling it out between themselves Plymouth and maybe Brum for the last one.

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think you can write off any games.

Every season a side at the bottom when fighting for they lives will pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat a top side in the division.

It happens, but to other teams, never us.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Peterborough in the play offs?

But they weren't a better team than us, they finished 19 points behind us.

Our record against thse better teams this season is woeful and I can't see it changing against such as Norwich and West Brom.

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

But they weren't a better team than us, they finished 19 points behind us.

Our record against thse better teams this season is woeful and I can't see it changing against such as Norwich and West Brom.

If nothing else, 9 of our 11 wins this season have come against teams currently above us. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think you can write off any games.

Every season a side at the bottom when fighting for they lives will pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat a top side in the division.

Pull a rabbit out of a hat you say?

An old mate of mine used to say, we’re that unlucky (or hopeless) we could dive into a barrel of t1ts and still come up sucking us thumbs 😀

Plymouth will win at Rotherham and Huddersfield will beat Millwall so QPR becomes a must win game. After the last 2 away games I've lost the confidence I had and I think we'll get 4 points from the remaining 6 games. Hope I'm wrong but yesterday was pathetic on so many levels and you at least expect a relegation team to be fighting for their lives.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ANDY said:

Funny kick of times always screw us over anorl 

lol I was going to say, no wonder the players have given up playing at that time in the morning. 

4 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

For me you can write off Norwich and WBA. 

It doesn't work like that though. They're plenty of points behind the top 3 for a reason

5 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Norwich aren’t THAT great on the road. They’ve only won two away this year and have dropped points at Blackburn and QPR. They’re under pressure too with Coventry just behind them with a game in hand. 

Don't say that.  Teams who haven't won all season beat us!

• Thanks 1