SIX GAMES LEFT - Here they are

Well, I give us about a 10 percent chance of winning away at QPR.

Not only have they picked up, but we are absolute dog sh*t away from home. 

Let's be honest, we are looking for home wins and perhaps getting something at a disinterested Sunderland. 

Sadly, I think we pretty much threw in the towel yesterday. Seems like the manager thinks that too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

GKHFozzWAAAYTn3.jpg

They are ALL looking forward to playing us, the easiest games of the season for them.

After the last 3 games I cannot see us winning again, is it possible for Rovrum to pass us?.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

For me you can write off Norwich and WBA. The 3 away games and Stoke are the games to pick up points, WBA and Norwich both going for play offs will put us to bed no problem

I don't think you can write off any games.

Every season a side at the bottom when fighting for they lives will pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat a top side in the division.

Infuriating that we got back into contention and I genuinely thought, based on performances and results, that we'd stay up with games to spare. Now, I think we're down - albeit not mathematically. There's just no bottle and fight in those same players. Makes you wonder what's happened behind the scenes. Something beginning with 'C'.

When you look at our form, and that of those around us, it is hard to see anything other than relegation, I don't really see where we will get enough points to overtake others, I hope I am wrong, and this Saturday will tell us.

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think you can write off any games.

Every season a side at the bottom when fighting for they lives will pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat a top side in the division.

yeah, except us. Millwall and QPR have recently picked up good wins against the top sides, our record against the current top 6 is a disaster. We haven't beat one of them, think we've got 2 draws and the rest are losses against the top 7 at the moment

• Like 1

Id like to believe we will get a minimum of 5 points from last 3 home games then hopefully a away win from anyone most likely Sunderland 

I think that’s what going to happen and hopefully by beating Sunderland we will avoid the drop🦉

Norwich aren’t THAT great on the road. They’ve only won two away this year and have dropped points at Blackburn and QPR. They’re under pressure too with Coventry just behind them with a game in hand. 

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, WTF said:

mad thing is - we can easily get out of the bottow three AGAIN this weekend (or at worse, still be in the mix should we lose)

This is so us though - we’ll hang in based on everyone else losing and will go down on goal difference.  It’ll be like Derby when we got relegated 

Can't help but thinking QPR and and Norwich both beat us putting us in right trouble 

I've lost loads of confidence based on that Middlesbrough performance 

34 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Ok. That’s Plymouth’s last six, what about Wednesday 😀

I'm confident in that (unfortunately) after yesterday

3 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I'm confident in that (unfortunately) after yesterday

Some Bulldog spirit needed now mate, especially by the players. I just think there’s still enough hope left, but we really must put in a good performance on Saturday. At least a point required to give everybody some confidence for the Norwich match. 

• Like 2