SIX GAMES LEFT - Here they are

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

3-4 points at the most which will mean back to the embarrassment of being in league one without Röhl. 

No, no, you’re wrong! Danny’ll be here in L1 next season, building a young and exciting team fully backed by Despot.

i read it on here somewhere…?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, marshy said:

I was confident even after the Swansea game. But, after yesterday’s debacle I’m not sure that Danny can pull this round. The players were a disgrace to the fans and the badge given where we are in the table. Think they have given up and will just accept their fate given than so many of them will have left by the Summer. 

Well, you’d think that if players contracts were coming to an end, they might try and prove their worth, if not for their current boss, then for the potential ones?

Unless something has happened that we’re not privy to? Has Despot given a ‘pep talk’?

• Like 1

2 wins out of 3 at home (lose to norwich), stoke are crap and WBA will be resting players for the play offs.

It will be 3 away defeats that will send us down. 45 points and gone.

Ir would.be so us to play Sunderland, who won't give a crap, they play terribly, we play even worse and we lose 1-0 to seal our fate.

• Like 1

Feels like we are down already. I really hate to say that. 

Watching Röhls interviews, we saw a different side to him. He's usually so calm but you could see he was bottling up a lot of anger and frustration. I hope that he was able to put that across to the lads in a constructive way and we see a similar bounce to the one after the 4-0 against Preston.

I know everyone is down in the dumps about the last few performances but there are points for us in these last six games. Between now and Saturday, Röhl has a few days with his staff and the lads to get their minds right and ready to go again. A win at QPR and it's very much back on.

• Like 2

We gave ourselves a fighting chance now that seems to have gone, maybe the players never recovered from the Leeds and Ipswich games, can't see more than 4 points from the remaining games.

• Like 1

I think people are confusing what would need in a race for the play offs, rather than to get out of the bottom three.

For confidence reasons we need at least a point against QPR 

We will lose to Norwich at home as they are absolutely battling for a play off spot , and have the type of players that can cause us damage 

Realistically,  I think we will go into the last four games still in the bottom three but, need to hold our nerve as wins against Stoke and Blackburn are definitely achievable. 

I reckon we will go into the last game against Sunderland needing a point to secure safety.

• Like 3
  • Love 1