Hull City - New Year - OMDT

Enjoyed reading that Milord. Sort of.

Don't like being reminded about who I consider is the worst manager ever to sit in the cherished S6 dugout.

2023 has had more ups and downs than the old Corkscrew at Alton Towers.

Anyway I'm more optimistic about 2024 than I thought I might have been back in early October.

Good luck to the boys tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 7

Well done Snoots. A cracking round up of a topsy turvey year.

Thanks for all your OMDT efforts this year and we won't mention the ones you missed, everyone needs a day off now and again, although as you only do OMDT posts once or twice a week I would have thought that would be ample.🤣

Keep up the good work. Here's to a great 2024.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Wow, epic OP! You certainly didn't pen that one at the last minute whilst in the Nuns Chuff!

Great work as always, fingers crossed for a barnstorming 2024.

He pre-records it at New Year, then pretends it's going out live. He's like Owlstalk's very own Jools Holland, but with a bit less boogie woogie piano.

• Haha 6

Snoots, you summed it up in exactly the way that I feel it has gone (which is bloody worrying, as I am very rarely correct about anything at all, let alone the mystery of professional football!!🤩).

At this moment (fingers crossed along with everything else) we can at the very least say that Danni has united us all in admiration of ,and gratitude towards, him and the great things he has done in such a short time.

There are many things wrong with this stinking world and this stinking country - and I am sure worse things and deeper moral abysses yet to come, very soon - but for once, Wednesday are a source of optimism and joy (mad! we're adrift in 25th place!) and another reminder of how important it is to just keep fighting the good fight.

God bless Snoots! God bless Danni!

C'mon you blue 'n' white wizards!!!

• Like 2