SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Storey was/is a better CB than any of the ones we have bought in. 

Storey after a promising start, was absolutely crap for the last ten games!

Ihiekwe in theory is by far our best defender as he got in team of the year and was promoted last season. Yet to see it myself but hopefully very soon.

30 minutes ago, OwlerIT2 said:

After listening to that crap ~ Moore pre match interview - sorry different thread but top two we are Avin a laugh - no chance.

JIM do yer best to argue otherwise 

Go on then … elaborate for us all with ur football knowledge 

1 hour ago, OwlerIT2 said:

After listening to that crap ~ Moore pre match interview - sorry different thread but top two we are Avin a laugh - no chance.

JIM do yer best to argue otherwise 

The betting sites carry the slogan ‘take time to think’ It’s getting a bit like this on here. It’s very hard work sometimes both to read other posters views as well as trying to put across your own. I think the push is on now to get Moore Out, whether you rate him as a manager or not.

The thing is the problems run very very deep at this football club and we the supporters are part of the problem whether we agree with it or not? I very much doubt a manager is going to succeed here anytime soon. He or even she would need an awful lot of luck to do so given the current state of the club.

The way things are going it wouldn’t surprise me if young Att had a go in the Hillsborough hot seat sometime in the near future? We’re the kind of club where the bizarre could actually become reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Wilks has put in a transfer request. Hull say he can go. We want him. Seems cut and dried if they don't want silly money.

Hopefully this War and Peace length saga will end happily in the coming week.

You sure about that. 

Port Vale are interested in signing Morecambe striker Cole Stockton, according to journalist and transfer expert Alan Nixon.

Vale boss Darrell Clarke has confirmed he is looking for another forward following the arrival of Ellis Harrison from Fleetwood. Now Nixon says Vale have made a move for Stockton – but adds their valuation is well short of a £600,000 asking price.

On 19/08/2022 at 22:13, Jim said:

The betting sites carry the slogan ‘take time to think’ It’s getting a bit like this on here. It’s very hard work sometimes both to read other posters views as well as trying to put across your own. I think the push is on now to get Moore Out, whether you rate him as a manager or not.

The thing is the problems run very very deep at this football club and we the supporters are part of the problem whether we agree with it or not? I very much doubt a manager is going to succeed here anytime soon. He or even she would need an awful lot of luck to do so given the current state of the club.

The way things are going it wouldn’t surprise me if young Att had a go in the Hillsborough hot seat sometime in the near future? We’re the kind of club where the bizarre could actually become reality.

Cracking post this 

11 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Will Wilks be the last one or will we go for another forward? Given how smith and Gregory are central to how we play ie linking in with a dangerous midfield I wonder if another cf would come in 

Think wilks will be the last signing tbh . Hopefully get it done this week before the forest green game

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Port Vale are interested in signing Morecambe striker Cole Stockton, according to journalist and transfer expert Alan Nixon.

Vale boss Darrell Clarke has confirmed he is looking for another forward following the arrival of Ellis Harrison from Fleetwood. Now Nixon says Vale have made a move for Stockton – but adds their valuation is well short of a £600,000 asking price.

would prefer us to get him in than Wilks. Really don’t think Wilks will be a positive influence on the squad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

would prefer us to get him in than Wilks. Really don’t think Wilks will be a positive influence on the squad. 

Haven’t you been crying out for pace ??

Stockton is definitely not solving that problem,  and have a look at his record before the last couple of seasons at morecambe , there’s likely a good reason nobody has offered £600k yet , that would’ve bought him all summer