SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

On 21/05/2022 at 14:58, Dunkstar said:

There's a keeper down at Exeter who's had a cracking season by all accounts. I think we should be taking a look at him.

17 clean sheets last season, 26 so just coming up towards his prime, Championship experience, even saved a pen against the pigs!

Sounds ideal right?

Dawson will be our number one next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

Source says he's been sorting his move out since Tuesday, hence why he's not been in training

Don't doubt your source, but as we know these things fall through and then the poster gets undeserved comments. 

15 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

He returned to training today according to photos on the OS, but would be good for him to get game time elsewhere

34D585A4-5526-4316-8C7F-1AE51C1E8C08.jpeg

Fair play, source could be wrong on that, but he was very certain that's hunty has a move lined up

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Storey was/is a better CB than any of the ones we have bought in. 

Dunno about this one fella,  he’s playing at the minute for PNE fair play so ur probs basing it on he’s a championship defender 

I suspect Ihiekwe will turn out better than. storey was for us,  Storey was susceptible to the odd Dom Iorfa moment 

2 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Alex Hunt on his way out according to a source

I like Hunt, there's something about him.  I was naive enough to think that we would give him a shot last season, after we got relegated.  We obviously recruited to get straight back up (lol) and have not done this.  

But....what is the point in loaning him?  

If he's not good enough now, he's not going to be good enough next season, as we will be in the Championship.  Right?!  

But even if we're not, we've not given him a chance in this team, so we sure as hell aren't next season either.  Bit baffling.  

• Haha 1