SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

I read a lot of posts like this from you, over the top angry vitriol. Why you get away with displaying such anger and making things so personal is beyond me.

Why not try and chill out a bit, rather than choose to post so much on a forum that makes you so angry. 

Meh. 

I'm confrontational and like an argument. 

Slight irony of bemoaning someone getting personal and then critiquing their character/suggesting they have anger management issues. 

Last time I had a medical, my blood pressure was in the mid-60s so I must be doing something right. 

If it bothers you that much, put me on ignore. 

52 minutes ago, Bez said:

He’s just hitting his daily quota of OT posts.   The content isn’t aimed at you, it’s just to look cool to a small number of readers. 

If they read some of the stuff you post (go see his views on equality, mental health and nurses), then you would be on everyone's block list. 

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

The 3 or 4 that haven’t blocked him 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't realise I have my own personal fan club. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was hoping Joseph would of been a permanent move when we were first linked with him.

I think because it’s a loan, he will end up at Oxford. He’s more likely to play & Robinson’s teams always score a lot of goals. Just seems more logical. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I was hoping Joseph would of been a permanent move when we were first linked with him.

I think because it’s a loan, he will end up at Oxford. He’s more likely to play & Robinson’s teams always score a lot of goals. Just seems more logical. 

Hmmm I suspect he likely plays more regularly if going to Oxford. 

Perhaps it's just me, but, despite his reputation for working with young players, Moore seems to be a lot more trusting of senior ones? 

• Like 4

Just now, SiJ said:

Perhaps it's just me, but, despite his reputation for working with young players, Moore seems to be a lot more trusting of senior ones? 

I said he’s more likely to play at Oxford? Just would of loved this type of signing to be permanent, which was reported I think when us & Portsmouth were originally linked because as they couldn’t pay a fee and we could.

I agree, although I don’t think Moore has been in a job with such high demand on promotion, so appears he prefers the tried and tested players. 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Maybe if Robinson had Gregory Smith and Windass at his disposal he wouldn't play the youngsters just a thought 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bladeshater said:

Maybe if Robinson had Gregory Smith and Windass at his disposal he wouldn't play the youngsters just a thought 

Yes, but he recruited two of those players, one who is now 34 and the other just turned 30. 

It wasn't a dig at Moore, just an observation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Meh. 

I'm confrontational and like an argument. 

Slight irony of bemoaning someone getting personal and then critiquing their character/suggesting they have anger management issues. 

Last time I had a medical, my blood pressure was in the mid-60s so I must be doing something right. 

If it bothers you that much, put me on ignore. 

If they read some of the stuff you post (go see his views on equality, mental health and nurses), then you would be on everyone's block list. 

Didn't realise I have my own personal fan club. 

Do you mean your heart rate?

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Joseph didn’t do great on loan last season. Personally would have liked someone with a bit more experience like Wilks who has scored goals. 

He needs to bite the bullet and get Wilkes 

Hes got a proven record in L1. 

• Like 4