Massive respect to Wednesday

22 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Will you get any more as clearly they aren't going to sell out?

Been told its highly unlikely. 

They've apparently made a request as since Tuesday there is massive amounts of new registrations on their database from a sunderland postcode .

Presumably for when it goes to general sale .

Should of given them what they needed and released more to us block by block then it would of stopped this happening 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Thanks for that pal .

We've sold 43k now and none left after getting more .

Wycombe are worried that our lot will end up in their end.  Probably will but that's the nature of the beast people will do anything to get In .

Justvwish it was yous against us would of been an amazing atmosphere 

Good luck in the final - hope you do get more tickets.

Worth pointing out that were you playing us in the final instead of WW, yes, it would have been an amazing atmosphere, but you probably wouldn’t have got an extra 6k tickets as we would have sold out pretty quickly as well !

8 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Good luck in the final - hope you do get more tickets.

Worth pointing out that were you playing us in the final instead of WW, yes, it would have been an amazing atmosphere, but you probably wouldn’t have got an extra 6k tickets as we would have sold out pretty quickly as well !

Which is what I said we should of been final against u . Means the true fans can go and not the day trippers moaning at every stray pass 

1 hour ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Yous are gonna be the big fish in the league next season what we have been for the past 4 years thevtram everyone wants too beat and due to your travelling support numbers etc .

Big fish?, nah, that will be Wayne Rooney's Derby.

• Haha 1

Was obviously hoping to get to Wembley against either Wycombe or MK because we’d hopefully get loads of extra tickets

Both Sunderland and Wednesday could take 50K

Hope the Black Cats win for many reasons including it’ll p!ss the geordies off 

• Like 2

I think we already know what it’s like to be a big fish down here but there’s only room in the neck of the river for so many of us when it comes to escaping! Hope you get out of here. We have Derby and Ipswich for company still. 

• Like 1

Feel like we’ve got a twinned club in Sunderland only problem is they play in red and white 

Never minded Sunderland as a club 

But I’ve the support they have given over the last few years and the way the interactions ive had with them at both grounds this season 

I certainly have a new grown respect for them 

wish them all the best 

Put Wycombe back in their box then go and smash those scrubbers we share a city with for us next year 

• Like 5

Law of averages suggest it’s going to be Sunderland’s year though the scene could be set for a fairytale ending for Akinfenwa?

I think the younger legs and talent Sunderland had particularly in Clarke and Roberts edged the play-off semi-final. I hope we can attract some similar players next season, it could make the difference?

Good Luck for the Final.

• Like 1

Think it will be Sunderland's year tbh. 

Made my views on Alex Neil perfectly clear, but probs in our best interests if this division doesn't have the Mackems in it next season. 

Big club with an excellent fanbase. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Been told its highly unlikely. 

They've apparently made a request as since Tuesday there is massive amounts of new registrations on their database from a sunderland postcode .

Presumably for when it goes to general sale .

Should of given them what they needed and released more to us block by block then it would of stopped this happening 

Absolutely right mate. I find it unfathomable that they can't plan this properly. You'd think their primary aim would be to let as many as possible see the game. There could be kids going to their first ever match, imagine how magical that could be, would have them hooked on football for life.

Aye, good luck in the final.
Even if you lot are a set of dirty r*d and white barstewards. 

Tbf, out of north east teams I don’t mind Sunderland. F@ckin hate Hartlepool. Not keen on Boro and can’t be arsed with Newcastle and the medias love in with them.

• Like 1

Hope Sunderland go up. Big club and great fans.. and also this league is going to be an absolute f*cking gauntlet next season if they don’t! 

We won’t be the big fish down here next season. The media love in for WRDCFC is going to be absolutely insufferable.