Massive respect to Wednesday

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

F*ck off!

:duntmatter:

Seriously though, thanks for that.

I'd much rather see Sunderland go up than Wycombe, both for selfish reasons (think you'll be the bigger threat again next season) and because of their godawful approach to the game this season.

Yous are gonna be the big fish in the league next season what we have been for the past 4 years thevtram everyone wants too beat and due to your travelling support numbers etc .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

...just the little matter of getting past WW. 

And the older and wiser blue and white fish knows not to bubble it's mouth off. 

You'll get my support at Wembley simply because WW are just too good at being sooo sheite. Tough call though. lol 

...and I'm married to a Geordie so think yourself lucky lollol 

20 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Cheers pal.

Nearly 80k fans attending the combined playoff semi finals between us two in the third tier is absolutely ridiculous!!

All the best for the final, hope you get promoted.

Thanks for that pal .

We've sold 43k now and none left after getting more .

Wycombe are worried that our lot will end up in their end.  Probably will but that's the nature of the beast people will do anything to get In .

Justvwish it was yous against us would of been an amazing atmosphere 

• Like 9

Used to like Wycombe, but their sheitehousery throughout the season against all teams doesn't deserve promotion.
Hope you thump em and the Sunderland fans get some success they so truly deserve. You've had to put up with so much sheite, like us.

yet you've still stood for your club.

All the best.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Good luck pal. Hope you go up.

Wycombe are horrible and I fear they will do you but you lot dont belong down here.

All the best. 

Hopefully nor pal but if they do Al be down Hillsborough again. 

One of my favourite grounds and no chaos like we got at Bolton etc .

Proper club proper fans yous lot a will always look out for your results in the future 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Good luck to Sunderland in the final. Hope you smash Wycombe and your fans have a great day out. 

No hard feelings whatsoever. 

Thanks pal hope yous do the same next season and united blow the playoffs 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Used to like Wycombe, but their sheitehousery throughout the season against all teams doesn't deserve promotion.
Hope you thump em and the Sunderland fans get some success they so truly deserve. You've had to put up with so much sheite, like us.

yet you've still stood for your club.

All the best.

Once it's in your blood you can't stop going .

8th time lucky for me at Wembley hopefully . Couldn't bear another trip home after another defeat .

Although we will take over trafalgar Square Friday and Saturday night the whole weekend is what we go to games for . 

Got some class videos of trafalgar last time with the youngun 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Hopefully nor pal but if they do Al be down Hillsborough again. 

One of my favourite grounds and no chaos like we got at Bolton etc .

Proper club proper fans yous lot a will always look out for your results in the future 

In 1993 cup final, a Sunderland fan was in the pub wearing his Sunderland shirt. He said he was following Wednesday in the cup as we knocked you out in 3rd round. What a lovely guy he was 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Thanks for that pal .

We've sold 43k now and none left after getting more .

Wycombe are worried that our lot will end up in their end.  Probably will but that's the nature of the beast people will do anything to get In .

Justvwish it was yous against us would of been an amazing atmosphere 

Like others have said before, truly hope win smash WW in the final although that means we'll have to put up with them next season. My dad would kill me for that as he's a Geordie.

On the tickets front, any idea how many tickets WW were given and are you likely to get any more?

We suffered a few years ago when we played Hull, we sold out and could obviously have sold loads more. So annoying to see all those empty seats at their end when we could have used them. You'd hope the EFL could anticipate a similar event looking at the semi finals. I'm sure with your fan base you could probably sell out the whole stadium.

14 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Like others have said before, truly hope win smash WW in the final although that means we'll have to put up with them next season. My dad would kill me for that as he's a Geordie.

On the tickets front, any idea how many tickets WW were given and are you likely to get any more?

We suffered a few years ago when we played Hull, we sold out and could obviously have sold loads more. So annoying to see all those empty seats at their end when we could have used them. You'd hope the EFL could anticipate a similar event looking at the semi finals. I'm sure with your fan base you could probably sell out the whole stadium.

They've got 19k initially as of today they had sold 14k .

We were given 38k which sold out in 2 days and were given an extra 6500 around half 3 today which are just about gone .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

They've got 19k initially as of today they had sold 14k .

We were given 38k which sold out in 2 days and were given an extra 6500 around half 3 today which are just about gone .

Will you get any more as clearly they aren't going to sell out?