Barry Bannan Twitter...

Guest mrbluesky

Trouble us Bannan has set himself such a high standard whenever he has a poor game or even just a little below his usual brilliance ( he is human , it’s normal ) then the fools class it as a 5hite performance ….. 

look at it this way - Liam Palmer has put in 350 **** games if on a par with Bannan’s and nowt gets said . 

1 hour ago, Tewkesbury said:

But he's on social media.

He's on there because he wants to be.

Nobody goes to a funeral because they want to.

If I went to a funeral I’d not be wanting people to rush up to me and say ‘yeah they’re dead and you could have done much more to save them’

People shouldn’t do that 

And people shouldn’t have to not go to funerals because idiots like that are there

Because If everyone stopped going because of the idiots that would leave only idiots there and nobody wants that - even the idiots 

Owlstalk Shop

Guest hirstysfags
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If I went to a funeral I’d not be wanting people to rush up to me and say ‘yeah they’re dead and you could have done much more to save them’

People shouldn’t do that 

And people shouldn’t have to not go to funerals because idiots like that are there

Because If everyone stopped going because of the idiots that would leave only idiots there and nobody wants that - even the idiots 

But then the idiots can idiot themselves into oblivion.

49 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Not for Bannan it's not. It's his job and his livelihood.

Both of which will still be here next season.

Dead people don't get resurrected a couple of months later. (maybe one did, but that was nepotism)

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

Both of which will still be here next season.

Dead people don't get resurrected a couple of months later. (maybe one did, but that was nepotism)

Such a weird weird weird argument

Bannan's wages vs someone's dead relative

What a bizarre day/thread

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.33.07.png

He's one of those 🚨 WAGE BILL ALERT 🚨 blokes by the looks of it

I wonder if he slags off his favourite singer on twitter if they release a song he doesn't like, just because they've got a multi million quid recording contract.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Without Bannans goals/assists and general high quality play we probably wouldn’t have even made the play offs. He is the least of any problems we have. 

Exactly this.

And without the playoff's we wouldn't have had the additional £600K plus of additional profit. Take that off his wage bill and then he is cheap.

• Like 1

Bannan's wages have nothing to do with the fans, they don't pay his wages. He has been outstanding this season and won awards , we would be a poorer side without him. He has shown his loyalty and said he wants to stay next season which i am very happy with.  We are all gutted at not getting into the final, I am sure Bannan is as well as the other players. Get off his back and start supporting the team, we need to start another rebuild with Bannan at the heart of the team.

• Like 1

This comes up in every workplace regards what money people are on and is so annoying, what a man earns is his business no one else he does what is best for his family.

Instead of having a go at Barry bloody hell let's get together persuade him this is the club to finish his career with not call him out.

He has convinced me his love for the club is genuine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flo said:

Using a wage to abuse the footballers is stupid because the team they are playing is on a good wage as well. And someone has to lose. 

The very thing people forget isnt it. 

And even a footballer on massive wages can have a bad day against someone paid less and come up short. Humans not robots. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Worst case scenario would be starting another season relying on Bannan and he goes and picks up an injury as he's getting old,

His fitness levels has been better than almost anyone yet you're saying it's going to nosedive after 30...you mean like Ronaldo, Messi or Trevor Francis...your talking bollix as usual...but you wanted him gone ages ago didn't you ? 

• Like 3

People need to get a fuckiñ grip. 

Bannan has been, in the most part, brilliant for us this season. He's signed a deal, knowing we were going down and he'd be playing at least 1 year in league one, and not many others would have done that. 

Yes, we're all gutted today, but why take it out on someone who's battled like fück all season. So what if he's on a lot of money, why shouldn't he be? If someone offered you the money, you wouldn't turn it down would you?

If your favourite singer released a single that you didn't like, would you do the same to them on twitter? Start bringing how much they earn from royalties into your argument purely because you didn't like their song, although many others do and chose to buy the song? 

Top class bellend. 

Let the disappointment subside before aiming any anger at someone who looks as though they're feeling the same disappointment eh? 

• Like 1

If I was club I’d be doing some investigation who that doesn’t called fan is and banning him from Hillsborough 

it’s called being a supporter, there’s no need for it 

if you can’t control what you write on internet or you have no balance behind it, just don’t go on.

it’s embarrassing to think that to some people when they see that they brandish us all with the same brush and think that’s what we all think and act like 

muppet