If Bannan is out

Guest Jack the Hat
3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Party?  What's this about a party?

Was Boris there?

5 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

It's time for Byers, Luongo and FDB to step up. At some point, we have to prove we can play without him. All the other teams think we are pretty much a one-man team. Bannan is integral to the way we play but others have to be able to step in and fill those boots.

Hopefully he will be okay. Although he would be a massive miss, I'd actually argue that currently Gregory would be an even bigger one.

In the away game he’ll play FDB. I have a feeling he may go Paterson at home especially if we lose the first leg.

5 hours ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Byers luongo fdb . That would be solid still but obviously really hope bazza is fit 

This.

I suspect unless his legs hanging off and the doctors permit him he will play. He's that sort of character. He's been instrumental getting us this far, he wont wanna not be involved. 

Fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

If Bannan is out I would be tempted to put Hutch in there

With Story, Dean and Palmer at the back

Hutch ventured into midfield once on Saturday lost the ball with a bad first touch and dived into the recovery tackle with all teeth bared, brought back bad memories. 

He's a defender and a damn good one at that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

It's time for Byers, Luongo and FDB to step up. At some point, we have to prove we can play without him. All the other teams think we are pretty much a one-man team. Bannan is integral to the way we play but others have to be able to step in and fill those boots.

Hopefully he will be okay. Although he would be a massive miss, I'd actually argue that currently Gregory would be an even bigger one.

Make your mind up FFS!

15 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Bannan was at the end of season party on Saturday night and had a photo with my mate and his kids. He reckons he will be absolutely fine, felt a twinge but no reason to think he won't play

Just to confirm is it Bazza or your mate who is ok to play?

• Haha 2

If the Kop roof collapses between now & Monday night, where will they house all the fans?

If The pitch floods between now & Monday night, where will we play the match? 

If all the turnstile operators go on strike between now & Monday night, how will we get in?

Answers on a post card, together with the Bannan replacement suggestion that is also not going to happen.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, darklord said:

Just to confirm is it Bazza or your mate who is ok to play?

My mate would have been fine to play until he had a gallon of lager with all the excitement and then took a tumble down the steps. Out for two weeks with a damaged ego

• Haha 2

He’s irreplaceable, so I’d bring in FDB and really pack out that midfield. Play Byers further up and see if we can keep our front 2s fine form going, we’ll still create chances.

I don’t think playing Gregory, Berahino and Windass all together away from home against a team that put 5 past us last time would work.