Its why some still have doubts about Moore

3 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Won't be any pounds flashing about its league 1. 10 million less revenue than championship. I'm expecting a cut in the wages next season . 

D Moore swfc and Ipswich were the most backed managers in this league . Our wage bill even though much lower than 3 years ago is still 10x Accrington, Cheltenham,Fleetwood.  , if we don't beat Fleetwood with this squad it's time to pack up . Constant manager changes are no good but top 6 Darren or you will have to go. 

I hope and believe DM will stay in any case. We need consistancy more than anything else.

Surely DC will spend whatever is necessary to get us back to the Championship. 

We need another striker unless Berahino clicks into place. Windass will be off the wagebill, if we don't get promoted.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kameron said:

Our inability to complete with physical sides is 100% down to Moore and his recruitment.  This league has always been the same and over the course of a 46 game season you have to be able to bully sides when needed, we are not strong or fit enough when it counts.  

Just don’t buy into this. We haven’t been bullied all season. We haven’t tended to lose physical battles or been pushed around or kicked out of our stride. We have struggled to impose our style v long ball teams and we have conceded too many against these teams but that’s not the same as being bullied. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Just don’t buy into this. We haven’t been bullied all season. We haven’t tended to lose physical battles or been pushed around or kicked out of our stride. We have struggled to impose our style v long ball teams and we have conceded too many against these teams but that’s not the same as being bullied. 

We dont make play offs hes gone..

Best side in division by miles imo

Biggest wage bill.open your eyes..ffs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest Jack the Hat

I have wondered all season which will win through the quality of the squad or the shortcomings of the manager and it’s still finely balanced . A good manager and we are already up. As they say in business - he’s learning on our dollar.

7 minutes ago, brando said:

We dont make play offs hes gone..

Why?  To punish him or because you've got a better one lined up?

Regardless how you rate the manager, do you really believe we are better off, if we keep on sacking managers?

10 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Was saying an experienced manager would have gained us more points than we currently have now.

Take yesterday as an example, we were poor in the 2nd half and conceded in the 66 minute.

Moore first substitution is to take a striker off and bring on a winger who has barely played a game, when he had a striker on the bench or Paterson to come on.

he then takes of FDB and bring on Paterson when he has Byers who has been very good for the last 12+ games and has scored a few vital goals.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Regardless how you rate the manager, do you really believe we are better off, if we keep on sacking managers?

Managers don't get sacked if they are doing well.

I would be happy to have Moore here next season if he can take us on a 5 match winning run starting on Tuesday... 😀 

Just now, LoadABallacks said:

Like most, I really like Moore as a bloke and want him to do well, but can’t help think that if we get promoted it will be in spite of and not because of. 

It will to many people who just couldn't give him the credit he would deserve

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It will to many people who just couldn't give him the credit he would deserve

He took us down..his brief will have been to get us promoted..if we do go up..he will have succeeded..and he will get the credit..I don’t know why you are flappin about it tbh

• Like 5

On 23/04/2022 at 17:29, Pulcinella said:

The fact is he’s rebuilt the side but there’s one position we’ve not dominated all season - a high scoring striker. If we don’t go up this season, and we keep the bulk of the squad and add a striker with goals we’ll be fine.

As it was, if Windass wasn’t injured, he might have been that missing person - in this league at least.

Keep the bulk of the squad??....look at the loans and contracts ending this season.....& season end will prob see Championship Clubs looking to get a bargain......

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The coach said:

He took us down.. 

He was in hospital with covid and double pneumonia on his lungs for the majority of his time but hey.. 

Not sure why you're in such a dramatic crisis mode over someone offering credit to Moore - all that hysterics can't be good for you

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Like most, I really like Moore as a bloke and want him to do well, but can’t help think that if we get promoted it will be in spite of and not because of. 

That's how I feel, seems like a great bloke and obviously giving his all as a manager just like in his playing days. Just think something is missing....would love it if he  proved us doubters wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

Ime going to be honest here,I dont think DM will be able to set us up,to win the play offs,IF that is we secure a place.The number of draws this squad has in this Division is totally unacceptable...

2 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Think that debate dances on the head of a pin mate.....not being able to defend cross's,set pieces,free kicks & long throws from the more physical teams can be construed as 'being bullied'..subjective...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He was in hospital with covid and double pneumonia on his lungs for the majority of his time but hey.. 

Not sure why you're in such a dramatic crisis mode over someone offering credit to Moore - all that hysterics can't be good for you

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

‘Dramatic crisis mode ‘ tho..cudnt be more chilled tbh..even tho I spent an absolute mint yday..I know he had covid and stuff but quite simply.......cornergate against chuckleville wudnt have happened if he hadn’t took bazza off for no reason...and correct me if I’m wrong that was a game he was on the touch line 

• Like 1