Its why some still have doubts about Moore

Just now, The coach said:

‘Dramatic crisis mode ‘ tho..cudnt be more chilled tbh..even tho I spent an absolute mint yday..I know he had covid and stuff but quite simply.......cornergate against chuckleville wudnt have happened if he hadn’t took bazza off for no reason...and correct me if I’m wrong that was a game he was on the touch line 

CAAAALLLLM DOWN
You'll give yourself a heart attack with all this hysterical drama you're giving yourself

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

CAAAALLLLM DOWN
You'll give yourself a heart attack with all this hysterical drama you're giving yourself

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

CAAAALLLLM DOWN

Aye..I’m reyt flustered💯..anyway if yer just after a bite il converse with real people about real stuff...goodnite

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

I have wondered all season which will win through the quality of the squad or the shortcomings of the manager and it’s still finely balanced . A good manager and we are already up. As they say in business - he’s learning on our dollar.

My own view is the opposite.

what would win through ? A manager who has transformed our playing style and coached our way through chronic injury issues, or a squad of cast offs and crocks, some of who finished bottom of the championship last season and weren’t paid.  

if we go up or reach the play offs that’s a great achievement by the squad and manager  and would have certainly exceeded my expectations from the start of the season

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, parajack said:

Ime going to be honest here,I dont think DM will be able to set us up,to win the play offs,IF that is we secure a place.The number of draws this squad has in this Division is totally unacceptable...

Think that debate dances on the head of a pin mate.....not being able to defend cross's,set pieces,free kicks & long throws from the more physical teams can be construed as 'being bullied'..subjective...

Correctamondo..at the game yday watchin Wycombe wer like watchin meggos wednesday..all about 7 foot ..just lumpin it..it’s so basic..but we cudnt handle it..so yeah..I would callin it gettin bullied..there number 38 markin berihano cudnt have wished for an easier run out🙈

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, The coach said:

Cast offs and crooks lol....you forgot to mention ‘cobbled together’..not one other club in this division could afford our ‘cast offs and crocks’...biggest wage bill in division and we currently sit outside the playoffs..is that success?? Answers on a postcard

No

• Thanks 1

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

what would win through ? A manager who has transformed our playing style and coached our way through chronic injury issues, or a squad of cast offs and crocks, some of who finished bottom of the championship last season and weren’t paid.  

if we go up or reach the play offs that’s a great achievement by the squad and manager  and would have certainly exceeded my expectations from the start of the season

We have the best squad in the league and are currently seventh.

6 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Load of Crap.

He has had to deal with a complete overhaul of the squad, at the end of last season he had less than a handful of registered players, we brought in a complete new squad, even Jesus and his dad could not turn them into a winning team.

Yet people expected us to 'Pis* the league!, why?.

We have come out of FFP, this means that we can now pin point players that we need, unlike last summer when we were picking through the Has been's and young player's who were released by their clubs.

That is the best result for us this season, we can now begin to operate like any other club in  the league.

Any other club in the league😀

Do you know how our overhaul of players compared to the rest on the league? 

Were we the club that signed the most players?
Were we the only club not paying transfer fees?

How does our wage budget compare to the rest of the division?

Which squad had the most players that’s played at a higher level?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

We have the best squad in the league and are currently seventh.

Many of said squad are constantly injured.

dean

iorfa

windass 

dennis

hutch 

dunkley 

shodipo

john jules

luongo

all missed fair chunks of this season.

It’s an average squad.

• Like 3

If we dont make the play offs then Moore should be sacked on Saturday evening.

7th is simply not good enough with this squad and budget.

Make the playoffs and fail and he deserves a crack at next season on the understanding that the aim is automatic so if we are not top 2 material by Oct then he is gone and we get somebody in that can actually deliver.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Your charecterisation is totally incorrect,ALL players got paid,some were paid late,or part paid and paid late,most were on decent money,a couple were  probably Millionaires,and anyway ALL salarys are guaranteed by the PFA in the event of a Club becoming insolvent.

We were relegated by an EFL sanction despite our multiple woes and started our Campaign with 7 Championship first team regulars had BB,DW, & we were no better or worse off than any Div3 Club....bringing in loans & free;s except we could offer better wages,so had an advantage.

Coaching? why do we see constant changes which many see as not needed? why are we so poor at basics like defending a cross?free kick? set piece?

All teams have injurys......

• Like 2

Guest Jack the Hat
24 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Best squad in the league but we’ve only got one player in the league 1 team of the season?

Would any team in the top 8 in league 1 swap their strikers for ours?

We’ve only had 2 players playing regularly. BPF and Bannan. Some injuries some squad rotation but when we have a full squad DN has no clue what is best team is still and the season is nearly done

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, Jack the Hat said:

We’ve only had 2 players playing regularly. BPF and Bannan. Some injuries some squad rotation but when we have a full squad DN has no clue what is best team is still and the season is nearly done

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Your charecterisation is totally incorrect,ALL players got paid,some were paid late,or part paid and paid late,most were on decent money,a couple were  probably Millionaires,and anyway ALL salarys are guaranteed by the PFA in the event of a Club becoming insolvent.

We were relegated by an EFL sanction despite our multiple woes and started our Campaign with 7 Championship first team regulars had BB,DW, & we were no better or worse off than any Div3 Club....bringing in loans & free;s except we could offer better wages,so had an advantage.

Coaching? why do we see constant changes which many see as not needed? why are we so poor at basics like defending a cross?free kick? set piece?

All teams have injurys......

Correct all teams have injuries through the season it’s how you deal with them

12 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

BPF, Hutch, Dean, Storey, Hunt, Johnson, Luongo, Bannan and Gregory have all started virtually every game when they’ve been fit.

Do you geniunely believe Gregory, Berahino, Paterson, Mendez Laing, Kamberi, Shodipo and Sow is the best group of attacking players in the league?

1 hour ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

If we dont make the play offs then Moore should be sacked on Saturday evening.

7th is simply not good enough with this squad and budget.

Make the playoffs and fail and he deserves a crack at next season on the understanding that the aim is automatic so if we are not top 2 material by Oct then he is gone and we get somebody in that can actually deliver.

That’s basically a fair summary. Remember in august/September the players and manager were saying the objective was to win the league. Then we dropped off through September and had an awful October and then that suddenly stopped, and it’s been a more loosely defined objective of ‘winning promotion’. 

So the target was 1st, then we replaced it with something that meant 6th was acceptable which has meant that as long as we’ve hung around the top 10 people can say ‘see we can still do it we’re on target’. It’s now coming down to crunch time.

Its actually more likely than not that we won’t be getting promoted. If we lose vs Fleetwood we go into the last day knowing we have to win, and also hope at least one other team doesn’t. If we draw we still go in knowing not only do we have to win, we also need to be wary of the goal difference since us, Plymouth and Wycombe will all be on 80 points and between +23-25 goal difference. If we win, we go in to Portsmouth game knowing a draw may not be enough if everyone else wins by a margin.

So basically it’s probably about 50/50 whether we make play offs from here now. Then it’s 25% chance when you’re in them. 12.5% chance of promotion, 87.5% chance of staying down.

I’ve seen enough to know that Moore is a manager that will never get the required consistency out of side that’s required to do really well. Had the same feeling about Garry Monk. For that reason alone I’d rather we made a change at the end of the season.

However I expect him to get a crack at it if we go up, and also the first 10-15 games next season if we don’t go up unless we don’t even get top 6. But it will be more of the same as what we’ve had this season.. some good performances and results, not enough consistency and too many dropped points in games we should win. 

18 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

That’s basically a fair summary. Remember in august/September the players and manager were saying the objective was to win the league. Then we dropped off through September and had an awful October and then that suddenly stopped, and it’s been a more loosely defined objective of ‘winning promotion’. 

So the target was 1st, then we replaced it with something that meant 6th was acceptable which has meant that as long as we’ve hung around the top 10 people can say ‘see we can still do it we’re on target’. It’s now coming down to crunch time.

Its actually more likely than not that we won’t be getting promoted. If we lose vs Fleetwood we go into the last day knowing we have to win, and also hope at least one other team doesn’t. If we draw we still go in knowing not only do we have to win, we also need to be wary of the goal difference since us, Plymouth and Wycombe will all be on 80 points and between +23-25 goal difference. If we win, we go in to Portsmouth game knowing a draw may not be enough if everyone else wins by a margin.

So basically it’s probably about 50/50 whether we make play offs from here now. Then it’s 25% chance when you’re in them. 12.5% chance of promotion, 87.5% chance of staying down.

I’ve seen enough to know that Moore is a manager that will never get the required consistency out of side that’s required to do really well. Had the same feeling about Garry Monk. For that reason alone I’d rather we made a change at the end of the season.

However I expect him to get a crack at it if we go up, and also the first 10-15 games next season if we don’t go up unless we don’t even get top 6. But it will be more of the same as what we’ve had this season.. some good performances and results, not enough consistency and too many dropped points in games we should win. 

Terrific effort for this time on a Sunday night.

10/10 for the grammar parsing and paragraphs.

• Haha 1