Wallace, Reach or Brunt - who scored the best goals?

2 hours ago, markg said:

Wallace's goal against Fulham is very under rated.

Without doubt the best goal I've seen live. It all happened so quickly from receiving the pass out wide with no danger, to the ball crashing in off the bar into the net. Absolutely jaw-dropping. Craven Cottage was stunned.

3 hours ago, mcmigo said:

All great players who could really smack them.  

Reach probably would win the vote - under Jos he was so unfit he used to let fly from anywhere so had a year of wonder strikes.

Reach was not, is not, and will not be, a great player. Not in the slightest.

• Haha 1

Tbh, it seems almost wrong having Reach in the same conversation as Brunt and Wallace.

Brunt with numerous seasons in the PL. Wallace a top Championship player with a few promotions to his name.

Reach a half decent player who often flattered to deceive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

Out of those 3 who could hit a rocket with their left feet, who has the best show reel of goals? 

Great question. Beaten to it for the mention of Hirst against Villa, which is my joint favourite goal ever alongside Brunt's lob from the left wing against Leeds.

Not really answered the op though, so I'm going with Brunt. All 3 scored plenty of beauties though. 

Great question. Brunt edges it for me but could see why plenty would pick Wallace (or even Reach) for the goals he scored in those first two Carlos seasons.

The Brunt goal at Leeds is up there with the best goals I’ve seen live for who it’s against, the view I had of it going in and the fact we went on to win the game 3-2