Harlee Dean

Guest hirstysfags
13 minutes ago, RighthOwlon said:

Any good with the head? Favourite type of finish?

Anyhow, just waiting for someone to post the obligatory action video :ph34r:

Good round the back. 

Would prefer to sign Andre Wisdom. Whose a free agents - Dean will be on big wages at Birmingham and he is going to basically sit on the bench because we signed Storey a centre that has played 20 times in the championship this season, but bring on Brown the worst player to Grace an owls pitch in the last decade instead.

• Haha 2

Played consistently in the champ for years , played for a Brentford side who finished around the play offs then always played for Birmingham since 2016. Mixed reviews these days but hardly going to be great when there clubs in turmoil and if he was number 1 choice we wouldn’t be getting him. Out of favour but experienced and only 30 . Get him in and let’s get Gibson sent back

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Posted this in the transfer thread but to reiterate - Birmingham fans have been very uncomplimentary about his performances and reputation in the dressing room. He started the season as captain, now dropped out of the squad altogether.

Doesn't bode well.

Had four straight seasons of playing pretty much every game before this season though? Maybe a fall out with Bowyer? 

I really think we should be taking a gamble in the centre back department. No ageing loans, no ex players coming back at 30 years old or whatever. 

An up and coming young player we can attract on the cheap. Gamble on them. We've gone through the season with a makeshift defence, so now is the right time to do it. The experienced players will be back soon (ish). No point in having an over priced experienced player costing thousands a week stuck on the bench when they're back imo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve got a feeling a few of these loans deals have been agreed or talked about after 

Gibson for one ( isn’ he out of contract in the summer ) 

didn’t we try to get wing on a permanent it would surprise me if he joins full time this month sake with maybe kamberi and some thing gets negotiated like byres and berahino deals 

if Gibson isn’t in our long term plans we should terminate that deal now if we can I don’t know how far he is from coming back but he will need months to get back up to match fitness 

If they don’t want him and nobody else comes in maybe a deal can he done with him or I’m guessing will be at the end of the season 

I think we’ve had to go heavy on loan deals due to our restrictions this year but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit of some we’re done with longer term plans 

problem is all these loans is it 4 in a match day squad? 
BPF

storey 

john jules 

kamberi 

shodipoo Injured 

dean 

gibson - injured 

wing

For me wing and kamberi misses out ( obviously there will be rotation and forced changes 

With the returning iorfa too storey could be one to miss out going forward when he’s fit 

Can you name more loan players in the squad but only have 4 on the pitch? Anyone know 

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I’ve got a feeling a few of these loans deals have been agreed or talked about after 

didn’t we try to get wing on a permanent it would surprise me if he joins full time this month sake with maybe kamberi and some thing gets negotiated like byres and berahino deals 

if Gibson isn’t in our long term plans we should terminate that deal now if we can I don’t know how far he is from coming back but he will need months to get back up to match fitness 

If they don’t want him and nobody else comes in maybe a deal can he done with him or I’m guessing will be at the end of the season 

I think we’ve had to go heavy on loan deals due to our restrictions this year but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit of some we’re done with longer term plans 

BPF

storey 

john jules 

kamberi 

shodipoo Injured 

dean 

gibson - injured 

wing

For me wing and kamberi misses out ( obviously there will be rotation and forced changes 

With the returning iorfa too storey could be one to miss out going forward when he’s fit 

Can you name more loan players in the squad but only have 4 on the pitch? Anyone know 

It’s 5 not 4!

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

BPF

storey 

john jules 

kamberi 

shodipoo Injured 

dean 

gibson - injured 

wing

you’re saying you think we will have agreed permanent deals with some of the loan players? I hope not because most of them have been a waste of space. Byers I believe is already here on a permanent. 

• Like 1