Tyreece John-Jules update

He's been a bit underwhelming at Blackpool. The main criticism is that he often seems peripheral in games and doesn't impose himself. He does show flashes of quality and certainly has an eye for a pass. But he hasn't done enough to get a regular place in the team at any point and hasn't actually had a start in about three months. 

• Like 1

Would appear we are after Doncaster rejects again.

WBA and former Donny loan players obviously not aiming for promotion this year.

Brentford have made Marcus Forss and Josh Dasilva available for loan. Both are better in their respective positions than anything we have at the club and would be a big improvement in the shocking loan players we are being linked with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Brentford have made Marcus Forss and Josh Dasilva available for loan. Both are better in their respective positions than anything we have at the club and would be a big improvement in the shocking loan players we are being linked with.

Relax, we haven't even seen him play for us yet. 

They will likely have championship offers. They were part of a promotion winning team so I'd imagine there are plenty of clubs ahead of us for them.

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Do you realise we got relegated last season? Those two brentford players were important members of their promotion winning team in the championship, they wouldn't even entertain league 1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Can’t see point 

Too many loan players, where’s he fit in ? Makeshift Wing back at a guess 

He’s a CF. 

We now have Gregory Sow Windass Kamberi Berahino Paterson and John-Jules all fighting for 2 spots.

While I’m not knocking him as he has the credentials from what I read but he would

need a run of games in a front 2 I would think, he’s not gonna get it. I liked the look of Gregory Sow the other day, and was hoping Sow got a run. Again it’s not gonna happen now is it. We’re overloading. 

Unless Windass is off and we can move on Berahino and Paterson in this window I can’t really see why we’re signing him.

A move for a number 10, somewhat of a attacking midfielder (how IMO Corbeanau should have been used) I could see the logic but this kid is a number 9. 

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Moore had him at Doncaster last season so clearly rates him.

Don’t see the point personally. Not pulled up any trees at Blackpool. Just another loan player we’d develop when we have the likes of Adedoyin who we could give minutes too.

Might have a different view if I thought he’d come in and instantly improve us, but just feel like he will be a squad player.  

Agree !! 

2 hours ago, Jim said:

I know, I know. I just see things differently with Moore than I did with Monk but I’m now of the mind we need to give a manager time at some point.

First season relegated with many Championship level players,and big salarys is our best chance to get back,it is not the time to start over tinkering or 'giving a manager time'

(Rotherham & WW can do it,why not us?)

Side 's with ambition dont do that.....Ipswich didn't **** about when plan 'A' didnt work.......,Blades didn't,because in my view of what i said above.

Ipswich could see the writing on the wall,and our neighbours didn't want to lose the chance of an early return to the PL.

Thats why DM has in the main had deserved criticism on here...

He must now get this side into a play off position and keep us there for the remainder of the season,to salvage anything from this season,and any return to lessons not learned will spell disaster for both him,and us.

Let us see what Sat brings..UP THE OWLS..and if failure beckons.....

36 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He’s a CF. 

We now have Gregory Sow Windass Kamberi Berahino Paterson and John-Jules all fighting for 2 spots.

While I’m not knocking him as he has the credentials from what I read but he would

need a run of games in a front 2 I would think, he’s not gonna get it. I liked the look of Gregory Sow the other day, and was hoping Sow got a run. Again it’s not gonna happen now is it. We’re overloading. 

Unless Windass is off and we can move on Berahino and Paterson in this window I can’t really see why we’re signing him.

A move for a number 10, somewhat of a attacking midfielder (how IMO Corbeanau should have been used) I could see the logic but this kid is a number 9. 

Kamberi isn’t fit

Patterson isn’t a centre forward 

Berahino isn’t a footballer 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

josh da silva will no way in a million years drop to league1 , he would sign for a top champ club like a WBA or a boro not us in L1. Forss also similar .