Tyreece John-Jules update

Moore had him at Doncaster last season so clearly rates him.

Don’t see the point personally. Not pulled up any trees at Blackpool. Just another loan player we’d develop when we have the likes of Adedoyin who we could give minutes too.

Might have a different view if I thought he’d come in and instantly improve us, but just feel like he will be a squad player.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I still think longer term, we’ll see Moore build a young team. John-Jules and Tulloch are players he’s worked with before and I think he keeps an eye on the players he’s worked with just in case they may become available in the future. I genuinely think Moore will be a good manager for us but he has had a difficult time here so far particularly in the eyes of some on here but I think he’s worth persevering with.

Too right Jim; haranguing  of managers on here is just so wrong isn't it? lol

30 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Moore had him at Doncaster last season so clearly rates him.

Don’t see the point personally. Not pulled up any trees at Blackpool. Just another loan player we’d develop when we have the likes of Adedoyin who we could give minutes too.

Might have a different view if I thought he’d come in and instantly improve us, but just feel like he will be a squad player.  

Adedoyin isn't good enough.

39 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Too right Jim; haranguing  of managers on here is just so wrong isn't it? lol

I know, I know. I just see things differently with Moore than I did with Monk but I’m now of the mind we need to give a manager time at some point.

• Like 2