SWFC announce Season Tickets are now back on sale!

Cue the stampede for tickets 

lol

Looks like Chansiri has accepted another season (at least) in L1 then. 

Good that prices held but a needless own goal. Why not release tickets in December if that's what they wanted to do, but with the first phase  deadline at the end of January? Just made a mess of what should have been a positive offer. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dowls said:

Not that confusing .. zero drama.. amount of people I know who renewed b4 Xmas we’re shocked at our cheap it was when they had credits applied. 

not me I’d used my credits on ifollow and Papa John’s games .. but that’s life. 

Agree  it was a good deal. Amazes me that people complained that they had the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. 

Think some would moan at anything, 

Obviously for those who couldn't afford at Christmas good chance now.

Probably next comment will be How can we afford season tickets when we have had the expense of Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Complain because the sale is pre-Christmas and Xmas is expensive

Complain because the sale price is held after Christmas

I get it's confusing and all these different phases is an unnecessary load of testes, but it's surely a good thing that prices are held?

Edited by McRightSide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Agree  it was a good deal. Amazes me that people complained that they had the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. 

Think some would moan at anything

On the flip side some would advocate absolutely any old sheeeeite chucked at em and try to justify it on the chairman's behalf

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I get it's confusing and all these different phases is an unnecessary load of testes, but it's surely a good thing that prices are held?

Edited by S72 Owl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Not one person has complained at the prices mate

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Think some would moan at anything, 

Obviously for those who couldn't afford at Christmas good chance now.

Probably next comment will be How can we afford season tickets when we have had the expense of Christmas!

Can you remember when the cheap price came in April and not 2 weeks before Christmas?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

They’re not on at the sale price are they? They’re on at the phase 3 price?

14 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I think the club has realised they made a mess of things and this is a sensible way of trying to rectify the situation.

Of course the whole thing could have been avoided if a bit of common sense had been applied to the initial launch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Ian said:

So there you go everyone who scrimped and saved just before Christmas.....a right kick in the gonads to you all

So the club was critised for putting an early bird offer out before Christmas despite everyone know they would be able to get a season ticket after and know you are critising the  club  for putting another chance to get season tickets at a cheap price with finance offer on my guess is this probably hasn’t effected you but you still find the chance to have a ho at the club and raise issues that don’t exist 

have a day off 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1