SWFC announce Season Tickets are now back on sale!

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm so confused me 

lol

I've no idea what all these phases and stages are anymore

It means if you are not a loyal fan, you pay more the longer you take to give DC your money, sorry show how loyal you are, you can pay for it by finance but you have to pay a finance fee.

but I am struggling to see where it says what interest rate, the fans receive back for the money being paid 9 months in advance, oh no there it is, there isn't any.

Money grab pre Christmas didn't make enough would appear.

I JUST HOPE FANS HOLD OFF UNTIL DC GET THE PLAYERS IN WE NEED.

Of course I expect this will be the next thing, no money in = no players even though this money is meant to be for next season.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S72 Owl said:

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not one person has complained at the prices mate

But they complained they went on sale (not the prices) before Xmas and that people would have to pay more after Xmas

And now they’re on sale for the same price after Xmas

Thats good, no?

But there are still complaints.

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

I think the club has realised they made a mess of things and this is a sensible way of trying to rectify the situation.

Of course the whole thing could have been avoided if a bit of common sense had been applied to the initial launch.

Yes

Exactly my point

58 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

But they complained they went on sale (not the prices) before Xmas and that people would have to pay more after Xmas

Thats good, no?

Some things cant be rectified.

The club were rightly criticised for the pre christmas deadline and folk being told that they would have to pay more after christmas

If you then go back on that and in effect have lied to people to get their money before Christmas then more criticism is due

• Like 6

3 hours ago, dowls said:

Not that confusing .. zero drama.. amount of people I know who renewed b4 Xmas we’re shocked at our cheap it was when they had credits applied. 

not me I’d used my credits on ifollow and Papa John’s games .. but that’s life. 

You must know some pretty silly people

So if something costs £400 and they are owed £300 by the company selling it then they think it only costs £100

No wonder Chansiri keeps trying it on if folk think that

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Some things cant be rectified.

The club were rightly criticised for the pre christmas deadline and folk being told that they would have to pay more after christmas

If you then go back on that and in effect have lied to people to get their money before Christmas then more criticism is due

Its only a lie of you withhold the info 

I don’t think the club has the foresight on these things

The just make decisions, see the results and then change them.

Thats not lying and the result is a lot better than higher prices for everyone who would have needed to pay in 2022

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Thats good, no?

So why rush people to pay before Xmas at such short notice ?.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Thats not lying and the result is a lot better than higher prices for everyone who would have needed to pay in 2022

You’re trying to defend the indefensible. What the club did before Christmas at such short notice was just plain wrong. And the inference was that you had to buy pre Xmas to make a saving.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Told this morning that the number of STs sold before Christmas was shockingly low 

Was the source reliable?

The only way that cretin who runs the club will take notice of fans is if they hit him in the pocket.

I still believe that if crowds were to drop below a certain level, he might eventually decide to stop throwing good money after bad and stick a more realistic price tag on the club.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Thats good, no?

Hmmmmmm, I’m not so sure the issue was the tickets going on sale in December but the fact that the early bird window closed in December just 1 week after it opened…. And there was no credit option when it was first announced either.

Had tickets gone on sale in December but the early bird window was allowed to run until the end of January, I don’t think you’d have seen half as many complaints.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

No one can defend the way they’ve gone about selling season tickets this season. Everything about it has been poor.

They told people to buy them before Christmas stating prices would be higher after Christmas. Lots of people will have took money out of savings (me) or there money for Christmas in order to get it at the cheapest price, and now 4 week later they’ve again changed there mind? 

Yes it’s good that there no longer as expensive as they originally said but it just shows how badly this club is been run.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

No one can defend the way they’ve gone about selling season tickets this season. Everything about it has been poor.

They told people to buy them before Christmas stating prices would be higher after Christmas. Lots of people will have took money out of savings (me) or there money for Christmas in order to get it at the cheapest price, and now 4 week later they’ve again changed there mind? 

Yes it’s good that there no longer as expensive as they originally said but it just shows how badly this club is been run.

Or just shows how desperate DC is for cash.

I wonder if no season tickets are sold what his next plan will be.

In other news Plymouth who valued the fa cup, have so far made £300k from their run to the 3rd round and with an away the at Chelsea in the 4th round could be looking at another £800k or in DC terms about 3,000 season tickets on the kop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I mean, Chansiri did tell us this might happen...

"If the fans choose not to buy the (early bird season) tickets, there is nothing wrong with that. They can wait for January or February when we launch the second phase.

"If we are not in a good position, maybe fans will get the same prices. If we do better, then prices will increase."