SWFC announce Season Tickets are now back on sale!

Just now, fpowl said:

So the club was critised for putting an early bird offer out before Christmas despite everyone know they would be able to get a season ticket after and know you are critising the  club  for putting another chance to get season tickets at a cheap price with finance offer on my guess is this probably hasn’t effected you but you still find the chance to have a ho at the club and raise issues that don’t exist 

have a day off 

Just the 8 months before the actual time when you can use them.

lol

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Can you remember when the cheap price came in April and not 2 weeks before Christmas?

I can remember when they went until the end of June.  With the price going up and you having a chance of losing your seat after that date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

I can remember when they went until the end of June.  With the price going up and you having a chance of losing your seat after that date.

Yep, now we're told to be grateful we're getting the chance to buy 'cheap' tickets in December

lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fpowl said:

So the club was critised for putting an early bird offer out before Christmas despite everyone know they would be able to get a season ticket after and know you are critising the  club  for putting another chance to get season tickets at a cheap price with finance offer on my guess is this probably hasn’t effected you but you still find the chance to have a ho at the club and raise issues that don’t exist 

have a day off 

It’s the 10th January and we’re already in the 3rd phase of pricing for 2022/23 season’s tickets.

How many other clubs have even put their 2022/23 season tickets on sale yet?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

On the flip side some would advocate absolutely any old sheeeeite chucked at em and try to justify it on the chairman's behalf

I will. It shouldnt cost any more than £10 to go and watch a game of Third Division football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

have a day off 

- 4 months into the season and they put season tickets on sale 

- they put them on sale with a few days notice (keeping in mind early birds are usually released Feb/Mar)

- they were put on sale during one of the most expensive months for most people

- ridiculous weekly phases, where the prices increased between each phase 

- no finance options initially - oddly finance was an option 48 hours later after complaints 

Chansiri told us he was doing us a favour. Trying to give us a little back. 

An odd odd definition of giving back. 

They clearly could have given fans more time to renew. And those who scrimped and saved in Dec to be able to afford one, those that took on finance, could have waited a little longer and taken the pressure off a little. 

Whole thing has been a mess. 

And still no explanation as to why the burden is being put on supporters shoulders…again. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

Told this morning that the number of STs sold before Christmas was shockingly low 

Hardly surprising is it. I could afford it before xmas but chose not to out of principle. I'm now thinking I might not bother at all because I won't be getting a good deal anymore.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Yep, now we're told to be grateful we're getting the chance to buy 'cheap' tickets in December

lol

I blame Lee Strafford, he was the first chairman to bring them forward.  Allowed us to get the cream of the crop.

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Told this morning that the number of STs sold before Christmas was shockingly low 

When I reluctantly went to the ticket office to buy mine on the first deadline. I was told the club was pleasantly surprised how many had been renewed.

19 minutes ago, fpowl said:

have a day off 

Honestly - some fans will just take anything the club does and give it a huge standing ovation without considering the bigger picture.

It's bizarre

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

You'd probably have to qualify what "shockingly" means here. Usual club apologists on Owlstalk aside, there can't be many who thought this would be a success. 

I think it's time for Wednesday to start looking at a more radical way of thinking when it comes to ST's - and by that I don't mean flogging them in 10 years at a time to get all the money upfront. We have a 33,000 all seater stadium. Maybe it's time to start pricing ST's aggressively to fill as much of that as possible, instead of relying on getting what they can out of the same 12,000 or so and relying on walk ups and away fans for the rest.

• Like 1

I’m not confused by what the club has done (just rolled over the pricing from the last phase of the ‘early bird’ pricing). However, I haven’t got a clue as to why they have done it! What ‘upside’ has been gained by offering the tickets in the way they have? It’s definitely annoying but at this stage pretty much everything the club does is both baffling and annoying. FFS. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m not confused by what the club has done (just rolled over the pricing from the last phase of the ‘early bird’ pricing). However, I haven’t got a clue as to why they have done it! What ‘upside’ has been gained by offering the tickets in the way they have? It’s definitely annoying but at this stage pretty much everything the club does is both baffling and annoying. FFS. 

The only reason I can see from the club’s point of view is we were desperate for the cash in December and now we need the money again in January 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

"Supporters with an Owls MasterCard should note that to take advantage of the 0% interest over nine months this offer will not be applicable until Monday 24 January so please delay your purchase until this date"

FOOOOOK SAKE WEDNESDAY

unbelievable, I have an owls mastercard but have had to take out V12 finance to pay over the same period..WTF is this all about??

I went in club shop just before Xmas  to pick a shirt up, asked the lass on tills if she knew if many had renewed and she said a lot more than expected

What they were expecting though who knows,  dunno how anyone could claim ‘shockingly’ low without knowing what it was the clubs expectations were ?   I’ve asked around a few people who tend to know a few bits here and there and nobody seemed to really know what the club was expecting