SWFC announce Season Tickets are now back on sale!

3 hours ago, sage owl said:

So why rush people to pay before Xmas at such short notice ?.

2 hours ago, sage owl said:

You’re trying to defend the indefensible. What the club did before Christmas at such short notice was just plain wrong. And the inference was that you had to buy pre Xmas to make a saving.

2 hours ago, Ian said:

No. It's a lie if you say "if you want the best deal then you have to buy before Christmas" - forcing many to perhaps forsake christmas presents or treats for their kids

And then you offer the same deal after Christmas

Thats a lie......its not lack of foresight, withholding information or changing decisions

Its a straight forward lie

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh????

What I'm saying is the club never anticipates who things are gonna be perceived

Makes bad decision

Faces backlash

Has no choice to change but to reverse the decision

I think its bonker but I don't think it's lying.

Neither do I think it's wise to start calling club Chairmen liars on social media without proof tbh

• Like 3

6 hours ago, fpowl said:

So the club was critised for putting an early bird offer out before Christmas despite everyone know they would be able to get a season ticket after and know you are critising the  club  for putting another chance to get season tickets at a cheap price with finance offer on my guess is this probably hasn’t effected you but you still find the chance to have a ho at the club and raise issues that don’t exist 

have a day off 

Hi Dej...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

It’s the 10th January and we’re already in the 3rd phase of pricing for 2022/23 season’s tickets.

How many other clubs have even put their 2022/23 season tickets on sale yet?

Why’s it matter 

you get a chance to buy cheap tickets and finance them or wait abs buy cheap tickets 

why on earth does it matter 

just like those that signed up for 5 years or 19 years or what ever they were why does it matter it’s an option that may suit some 

there’s different of pricing different offers different payment methods all which will suit and benefit sone people but sone people are crying like babies because it doesnt suit their agenda 

when the fact is however they buy their tickets they can do it exactly the same as they’ve always done 

there is a billion things to moan about Wednesday and have a pop this isn’t one of them it’s embarrassing to be honest 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

On the flip side some would advocate absolutely any old sheeeeite chucked at em and try to justify it on the chairman's behalf

Your obviously not a fan, however no one is forcing anyone to buy a ST at Xmas or anytime. If you can afford why not.

As for excuses around Xmas expensive, yes I get, some save for it as it comes around each year and prices go up....just like ST'S.

Just my opinion on this particular topic, can't always agree on.a forum.

As for DC, just another owner who making a mess  just like in the last 20 odd years. 

Anyway I'll keep buying our family ST's and yes on occasion enjoying the games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dowls said:

Not that confusing .. zero drama.. amount of people I know who renewed b4 Xmas we’re shocked at our cheap it was when they had credits applied. 

not me I’d used my credits on ifollow and Papa John’s games .. but that’s life. 

I'm with you. Even this OAP has no difficulty understanding  this. 

12 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Why’s it matter 

you get a chance to buy cheap tickets and finance them or wait abs buy cheap tickets 

just like those that signed up for 5 years or 19 years or what ever they were why does it matter it’s an option that may suit some 

there’s different of pricing different offers different payment methods all which will suit and benefit sone people but sone people are crying like babies because it doesnt suit their agenda 

when the fact is however they buy their tickets they can do it exactly the same as they’ve always done 

there is a billion things to moan about Wednesday and have a pop this isn’t one of them it’s embarrassing to be honest 

What embarrassing is defending such poor decision making again. We are a shambles top to bottom. This reaction is a culmination of poor decision after poor decision not just the latest mess.

It matters because I want Wednesday to be the best they possibly can for as many Wednesdayites as possible.

You obviously don’t want or care about this, which is your choice, but you can’t criticise fellow Wednesdayites for wanting us to be better.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

What embarrassing is defending such poor decision making again. We are a shambles top to bottom. This reaction is a culmination of poor decision after poor decision not just the latest mess.

It matters because I want Wednesday to be the best they possibly can for as many Wednesdayites as possible.

You obviously don’t want or care about this, which is your choice, but you can’t criticise fellow Wednesdayites for wanting us to be better.

Like I said there’s a million things wrong with Wednesday this isn’t one of them 

and your right I don’t care 

the season ticket early bird meant squat to influencing me when and how yo buy a ticket 

I just can’t understand why people are making it a big deal

if you pay on the gate you still can 

if you pay for it in preseason you still can 

if you pay for your season ticket in full in January or February you still can 

if you finance your season ticket you still can 

this is the same for every fan 

the club releases season tickets early abs everyone in the above category which in guessing is every one can still buy their tickets how they do ways did 

buying one in December shouldn’t effect them one bit 

but those that might want to buy one maybe even for a Christmas present this is a plus for them 

it’s like crying because your not first in line for dinner even though there’s plenty to go around 

I’ll say again there’s a million things wrong with Wednesday and to have a go at them for this really isn’t one 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Like I said there’s a million things wrong with Wednesday this isn’t one of them 

and your right I don’t care 

the season ticket early bird meant squat to influencing me when and how yo buy a ticket 

if you pay on the gate you still can 

if you pay for it in preseason you still can 

if you pay for your season ticket in full in January or February you still can 

if you finance your season ticket you still can 

this is the same for every fan 

the club releases season tickets early abs everyone in the above category which in guessing is every one can still buy their tickets how they do ways did 

buying one in December shouldn’t effect them one bit 

but those that might want to buy one maybe even for a Christmas present this is a plus for them 

it’s like crying because your not first in line for dinner even though there’s plenty to go around 

I’ll say again there’s a million things wrong with Wednesday and to have a go at them for this really isn’t one 

If you can’t see what’s wrong with this when it’s been said by others several times then no point in me explaining it again.

If so many of your fellow Wednesdayites are disappointed then wether you agree or not is irrelevant. The club has not kept a large proportion of its customers happy, therefore they’ve fu**ed up.

It’s not the worse thing DC has done by a long shot, it’s the culmination of poor or down right ridiculous decisions that gets me down.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Why’s it matter 

Is £485 for a north stand season ticket or £535 for a south stand season ticket cheap?

Don’t know how it compares to the rest of league 1 but it seems quite steep to me considering we’re in the 3rd tier and the dross we’ve served up at home most games this season 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Is £485 for a north stand season ticket or £535 for a south stand season ticket cheap?

Don’t know how it compares to the rest of league 1 but it seems quite steep to me considering we’re in the 3rd tier and the dross we’ve served up at home most games this season 

What’s that got to do with the club releasing season tickets in December 

The complaints are the club released the season tickets in December and are now on phase 3 

pricing I wasn’t discussing that can be debated. I think the price of football is a disgrace to the working man 

when you are paying players what they get you could take 5% of the playing salary and use it to drop the ticket prices making it more affordable for everyone 

the working man is getting out priced more people are getting priced out abs not connected as much to clubs abs fan bases are shrinking 

as soon as clubs start Making games more affordable and getting in touch with the fans again the sooner we will see a rise in attendances across the football world 

I see no reason why we have stadiums 2ith 25-60% of their capacity sat empty 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

If you can’t see what’s wrong with this when it’s been said by others several times then no point in me explaining it again.

If so many of your fellow Wednesdayites are disappointed then wether you agree or not is irrelevant. The club has not kept a large proportion of its customers happy, therefore they’ve fu**ed up.

It’s not the worse thing DC has done by a long shot, it’s the culmination of poor or down right ridiculous decisions that gets me down.

By that explaintion we will all he complaining when a light bulb goes out it’s just another culmination of poor management to jump on board and moan at 

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

What’s that got to do with the club releasing season tickets in December 

The complaints are the club released the season tickets in December and are now on phase 3 

pricing I wasn’t discussing that can be debated. I think the price of football is a disgrace to the working man 

when you are paying players what they get you could take 5% of the playing salary and use it to drop the ticket prices making it more affordable for everyone 

the working man is getting out priced more people are getting priced out abs not connected as much to clubs abs fan bases are shrinking 

as soon as clubs start Making games more affordable and getting in touch with the fans again the sooner we will see a rise in attendances across the football world 

I see no reason why we have stadiums 2ith 25-60% of their capacity sat empty 

You said the tickets were cheap?

33 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You can use those two sentences for any issues that have happened over the last 5 years

You can use them both to excuse anything that's gone on 

Question is... should you?

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

I'm with you. Even this OAP has no difficulty understanding  this. 

Totally agree. With my credit of £140 next season my season ticket on the South will work out at £17.17 per game. Tremendous value in my opinion

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Why’s it matter 

This 100% 👏👏

There are people who... every time the club takes the absolute pissss out of fans.. will excuse it

So something happens - they'll make an excuse for it, say it's no big deal and that people are crying like babies or moaning for moaning sake or that they have an agenda etc

Then something else happens - they'll make an excuse for it, say it's no big deal and that people are crying like babies or moaning for moaning sake or that they have an agenda etc

Then something else happens - they'll make an excuse for it, say it's no big deal and that people are crying like babies or moaning for moaning sake or that they have an agenda etc

They'll say things like "Like I said there’s a million things wrong with Wednesday this isn’t one of them"

They'll say "I just can’t understand why people are making it a big deal"

They'll dismiss anything and everything that is an issue and make an excuse for it

Never seeing the bigger picture

Or even worse and more accurately, totally understanding the bigger picture but putting this Chairman before what's best for SWFC and their fellow fans

They're fans of Chansiri these days

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop