Kick in the teeth for the inept Moore

22 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

The season don't lie after 24 games this awful 352 system does not work and never will . A new man comes in changes system gets 3 fresh faces in nothing to lose   . I will give you 100-1 on us going up this season under Moore.  Can see it getting quite nasty against Plymouth.  5 years later after giving Carlos far too long he still ain't learnt a thing has chansiri 

Its you who hasn't learned a thing, to keep constantly sacking managers is foolish.  You are part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest 123adam789
3 hours ago, Screen Door Slams said:

And , according to the poll on here at least 1 in 4 want Moore to continue       WTF:

Whats more concerning is that 1 in 3 back Chansiri .

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Not sure how the Moorists will spin this.

Down, down, deeper and down.

Most are going for the, "Why are the fans being so mean" argument. 

Despite him having more good will and support from the fans than any other manager than I care to remember. 

Unfortunately most now realise he's just not a very good football manager. Nothing personal or crossing the line, just a pretty measured observation.

If I woke up and he was manager of the Blades tomorrow I'd be absolutely over the moon.

Edited by Owls2k
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

Despite him having more good will and support from the fans than any other manager than I care to remember. 

Unfortunately most now realise he's just not a very good football manager. Nothing personal or crossing the line, just a pretty measured observation.

If I woke up and he was manager of the Blades tomorrow I'd be absolutely over the moon.

yeh that's right, he just isn't, can't pick a team, can't identify a player, can't get a team playing in the way he wants. Landed on his feet us coming in for him.

6 hours ago, Django said:

We have hit a new low in the last 2 weeks

2 pastings in the pub league and now MK  dons are a seen as a more attractive proposition for one of our loan players 

Coutihno has just decided that Villa is a more attractive proposition to Barcalona......not sure I understand your point

Moore is a nice bloke love him to bits ,As for Chansiri  ,I am not going to have a go ,The man has done my head in ,He owns us but ,I have some money invested with a financial advisor ,He has made me some money he knows what he is doing .Chansiri  owns us but please Chansiri YOU KNOW NOTHING  ABOUT FOOTBALL GET A CEO THAT DOES . WAIT TILL HIS SON TAKES OVER.

58 minutes ago, MickyBlue said:

Yes let's sack him and get another even worse manager. Look how sack the manager culture has gone us since Carlos.... Worked really well for us hasn't it? 

Ee, Micky lad.  Why on earth would we get a worse manager, after all, Chasiri knows what he's doing.WTF:

11 hours ago, Owls2k said:

This is why the world is going to the dogs

Instead of getting behind what’s best for the club everybody’s queuing up to see who can be the most offended 

We deserve all we’re going to get because we’re as soft as sh!te

I think people will get behind the manager when we appoint someone who has a track record of success and is capable, credible.

Moore has none of these.

Most people realise that he is the Emperor's clothes.

In reality there is nothing there at all.

West Brom realised this pretty quick and fired him even though he was a club legend there as a player.

14 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Its you who hasn't learned a thing, to keep constantly sacking managers is foolish.  You are part of the problem.

OK so who out of CC, Jos, Monk should have got longer? No one wants to sack managers only happens because they are failing with no plan to turn it around.

I wish we had one who stuck around for 5 years as would mean we have got our act together.

Sacking is not the end of the world for these guys as nice little pay off and  somewhere else after a feet up for a months.