Kick in the teeth for the inept Moore

39 minutes ago, parajack said:

there is truth in that looking at the long term,but that is not why we are failing now..

In L1.....

The reasons are very obvious......

We were relegated because of DC that is a fact, the league table doesn't lie, which is why we are failing and will continue to do so. There wont be a long term future if we continue on the same path, its inevitable we will implode unless there is a change of direction. 

I thought Moore was the man when we got him in.I was very positive about everything even getting relegated I wasn't that concerned as thought he knew the division and what it would take to get straight back up.Have a mass clear out of the wasters in the squad.Rebuild go again.

Shidipo and Hunt I thought nice solid signings,then the rest I thought not good enough or didn't know to much about(Corbeanu etc).4 games in 10 points here we go and then it went.I've prob seen 45 mins a good half all season,time to gel??enough time has gone,injuries ok couple of major ones for us.

Is DM the man??.

The Sunderland game was an Eye opener for me.

I voted give him  till end of season.I want him to succeed..

Thing is it has to be playoffs minimum nothing less as soon as that is out of sight then I think his times up.

Seriously tho who is out there to replace because,I haven't got a clue....

UTO

Agree 100% with Parajack.

In common with perhaps others I wrongly gave Moore a free hit last season but in all honesty it was a poor effort to stay up.

This season has been truly dreadful.  Moore just cannot get the team motivated nor organised.

Why oh why do we keep conceding an almost identical goal from corners.

Moore is the Emperor's clothes - no thinking, no tactical nouse and no substance.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

That's how I see it:

If you are right, the season is lost anyway. So why not wait till the end of season?

If I am right,  we will get promoted this season with DM 

Our strategy to just change the manager everytime things get difficult, has not worked! This should be obvious by now.

Why not try something different - like being patient, giving managers time, developing youngsters and giving them a chance? Why not just try something else instead of making the same mistakes over and over again?

The season isn't lost,yet but it will be if DM remains and persists with his dire 'tactics'.. Look at Ipswich,they haven't given up and stuck with a manager whose tactics were not working,for whatever reason...,new manager,and look at their Sat result....different team with a new man in charge

They have AMBITION

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I thought Moore was the man when we got him in.I was very positive about everything even getting relegated I wasn't that concerned as thought he knew the division and what it would take to get straight back up.Have a mass clear out of the wasters in the squad.Rebuild go again.

Shidipo and Hunt I thought nice solid signings,then the rest I thought not good enough or didn't know to much about(Corbeanu etc).4 games in 10 points here we go and then it went.I've prob seen 45 mins a good half all season,time to gel??enough time has gone,injuries ok couple of major ones for us.

Is DM the man??.

The Sunderland game was an Eye opener for me.

I voted give him  till end of season.I want him to succeed..

Thing is it has to be playoffs minimum nothing less as soon as that is out of sight then I think his times up.

Seriously tho who is out there to replace because,I haven't got a clue....

UTO

Ipswich found someone,why is it so hard for us? DM was supposed to come into the Club with a reputation for attacking,ATTACKING based possession football

Yet insisted initially on playing 1 up front with little support and playing it out ...

Anyone here think that approach was the right one?....

Patterson last Year scored 10 Championship goals & caused many a defence to make a mistake

Q what role would you have played him in this season? if you wanted to score goals,steam roller opponents?(scoring more would allow for the odd GK error or defensive  **** up )

Q: given our previous defensive  frailties & lack of confidence on the ball ,would you have continued playing it out?

Just a football punters two penneth,but who says football punters cant see the glaringly obvious?

• Like 2

Guest Andy W
On 07/01/2022 at 18:46, Holmowl said:

Try to hold on. We are promised those Brexit benefits in 50 years. Be a shame to miss finding out what they are.

I'll try

20 hours ago, parajack said:

Ipswich took action when Paul Cook didnt produce the goods and now have a new Manager in place,supported by a further transfer window to try to push on in the second half of the season.

Will they succeed? but they clearly are having a go by bringing in a new manager and new players...

To continue with whats not working in the second half of the season,will in all probability see us continue to struggle,and making little if any progress.

EXPECTATIONS on here have dropped massively  ..  from automatic promotion push,to promotion via the play offs(really? who really thought DM could out hink other hopefuls on the day?) to now 'within sight of the play offs'

Its FAILURE with a capital 'F'   and should be called out as such......

NO MORE EXCUSES, No more 'we will sort it on the training ground' 

NO 'NO MAS'...

STOP any playing it out nonsense,take BB off every set piece,get Patterson playing behind a front 2,and get the ball forward quickly,and crossed into the box at every opportunity.

Get the ball forward and win corners and free kicks,throw ins (remember how we played under Howard?)

Only thing now we have left to save the season  

Absolutely spot on. Moore out. Join me or don't.  

• Like 1

On 07/01/2022 at 17:15, Owls Loyal said:

First there was the absolute 5-0 humiliation at Sunderland where the Wednesday players literally gave up.

Second there was a 1-0 defeat at impoverished Shrewsbury Town which should have been 3-0 but Bowman missed two absolute sitters.

Third there is now Wolves saying that they do not trust one of their decent young players to be placed under the "management" of Moore.

Many of us remember going to the likes of Tottenham, West Ham and Chelsea in the days when we had a football team.  Everyone who went there will know that there would be riots in the stands if they had to endure what we are having to endure under Moore.  WBA sussed Moore out pretty sharpish.

As a fan base Wednesday fans need top stop being so passive and give Moore sheer hell if there is not a resounding win against Plymough in a week's time.

Enough is enough!

Does he need the form to improve absolutely yes, but win against a good Plymouth side, no.