I Have An Idea To Save The Club

Guest Derby owl

The handle come off my small wednesday mug while it had tea in it.. for some reason i caught it half way to the floor, handle in one hand cup in other..my assumption is wednesday is broken!

18 minutes ago, Derby owl said:

The handle come off my small wednesday mug while it had tea in it.. for some reason i caught it half way to the floor, handle in one hand cup in other..my assumption is wednesday is broken!

I'd say the curse is broken now 💫

Ok, it’s a quiet news day and I’m feeling brave so here goes - maybe Chancer was right -  It’s the stripes - running for the door - tell me one club that you would say is powerful in the English Game that traditionally wears stripes.

🤪🤪🤪

WTF:

Spoiler

Attach string to the arms of North Standers, which pulls on an electricity generator below the stand, connected to the Grid.

With wholesale prices rising, the possibilities are endless.

11 hours ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Correct reply. 

Amazed Chansiri is getting a free ride whilst weeing around with your club.  

There's a banner at the ground thanking him fgs. 

Forget Moore or whatever player.... Get Chansiri out and reset your the club. 

Alternatively  let him ride roughshod all over your club and you and the clubs traditions in favour of his own. 

There's a novelty................a Leeds fan talking sense   lol

13 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Get the bleeding Elephants in the Don along with anyone associated with them.  Problem solved.

Throwing them in the Don won't lift the curse, it's too close.

They need to be smashed to pieces, with each chunk buried in sealed tombs across the furthest flung reaches of the earth.

• Like 1

Well, I live near Falkirk.

In Falkirk is a Thai restaurant called Erevan.

I find that Erevan is the Thai name of a  three-headed elephant who is the king of all elephants and the mount of Indra, the Hindu patron god of warriors. This sounds promising.

I research some more. In Feng Shui, it makes a difference whether the elephant statue’s trunk is lifted or lowered. Up represents prosperity; down represents longevity. The great thing about Erevan having three heads is he can do both.

It is, however, a bad thing in Feng Shui not to treat your elephants with respect.

My conclusion: our problems derive not from too many elephants but too few; our elephants are currently overworked and receive so many negative vibes that they feel under-appreciated. Nobody likes to feel unappreciated. We actually need more elephants: elephants facing the entrance as well as away from it; elephants with trunks raised as well as lowered. More elephants!

So quit with the negative waves already. Trust the elephants. Be nice to elephants and everything will be all right.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MoorfOwl said:

Well, I live near Falkirk.

In Falkirk is a Thai restaurant called Erevan.

I find that Erevan is the Thai name of a  three-headed elephant who is the king of all elephants and the mount of Indra, the Hindu patron god of warriors. This sounds promising.

I research some more. In Feng Shui, it makes a difference whether the elephant statue’s trunk is lifted or lowered. Up represents prosperity; down represents longevity. The great thing about Erevan having three heads is he can do both.

It is, however, a bad thing in Feng Shui not to treat your elephants with respect.

My conclusion: our problems derive not from too many elephants but too few; our elephants are currently overworked and receive so many negative vibes that they feel under-appreciated. Nobody likes to feel unappreciated. We actually need more elephants: elephants facing the entrance as well as away from it; elephants with trunks raised as well as lowered. More elephants!

So quit with the negative waves already. Trust the elephants. Be nice to elephants and everything will be all right.

.....or melt them down and buy a centre half and a left back.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Obviously we know that the club is cursed… 

Anyway

I was just having a cuppa tea in my old Wednesday mug. 

I’ve decided that I’m going to destroy it. 

…and any other merchandise I’ve purchased from the club in the last 25 years or so. 

It’s the only way to lift the curse 

Who’s with me !!??

FavoriteSparseHectorsdolphin-max-1mb.gif