Madine back in January ?

Guest LondonOwl313

You seem to have inside info on a lot of stuff so would imagine this might be true.

Hope not though.. he’s 31 and his only really good season was with us 10 years ago. Had a couple of half decent seasons at Bolton 5 years ago, but he’s never really been prolific. I’d rather we played Gregory. And that’s without thinking about his personality, literally got jailed for assault last time he played for us. It’s a no from me 

2 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

You seem to have inside info on a lot of stuff so would imagine this might be true.

Hope not though.. he’s 31 and his only really good season was with us 10 years ago. Had a couple of half decent seasons at Bolton 5 years ago, but he’s never really been prolific. I’d rather we played Gregory. And that’s without thinking about his personality, literally got jailed for assault last time he played for us. It’s a no from me 

I don't really think he will come mate. 

He thinks that wednesday fans think he's a fool. 

He maybe right. 🤣🤣

He's gutted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

While we're at it, why not see what Semedo, Llera and Reda are doing these days?

Hell, let's dust off the greatest hits and give calls to Forestieri, Lee, Wallace and Hooper. Get the band back together along with Bannan, Hutch, Dunkley, Gregory, Theo and BPF.

Might make the play-offs then.

Guest appearances from Antonio and Trevor Francis from the subs bench to rescue any game if needed.

5 hours ago, reggae said:

I don't really think he will come mate. 

He thinks that wednesday fans think he's a fool. 

He maybe right. 🤣🤣

He's gutted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well he'd be right. 

I seem to remember a packed out Hillsborough telling him exactly what we thought of him when he came on as a sub for the grunters.