PORTSMOUTH V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Sooner Moore leaves the better. His selections, tactics and decisions are awful. Is disgraceful having Corbeanu on the bench again. FDB really needs to step us also because he has looked terrible last few times he’s played. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

So unrrated was Brennan by Notts County that he only played in every single game he was available, including every single minute of every single league game, until we recalled him

https://www.nonprofootball.com/England/News/1680/ciaran-brennan-returns-to-the-owls

I mean, why are you just making stuff up? You're allowed to be panicked about our defensive shortcomings without just inventing things ya know.

i read he was left out of the 2 games before he was recalled? 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sooner Moore leaves the better. His selections, tactics and decisions are awful. Is disgraceful having Corbeanu on the bench again. FDB really needs to step us also because he has looked terrible last few times he’s played. 

And Moore is responsible for players getting injured it's a desperate situation but i doubt he had any other options 

• Like 1

It’s a shame Windass is missing, daft to risk him the other night if he wasn’t 100%.

As for the centre half situation… jeez. Never known anything like it. We have 5 senior centre halves at the club and they’re all crocked.

It’s not much use to us, but I’d take a point now tbh

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, morganowl said:

have you seen brennan? saw him last weds i think the lad needs to drop down a few leagues sadly. must be a bug cause how could 4 get injured in training in a week? our new player mendez lang didnt play last week and nowhere tonight too.  another crock?  since strudock leaving our injury curse has returned 

Yep seen him in a few games and he has done very well.

Saying he should drop a few leagues is attention seeking tosh.

• Like 3

I get that we have injuries, but the injuries to our players seem to just come out of nowhere. It's not like players are getting stretched off left right and centre.

Surley Dunkley, Widnass and Brenan can't all be injured, unless its COVID!

Shopido over Corbenau is a joke. Best attacking player for the last month and he drops him.

Edited by jonnyowl
  • Like 2