PORTSMOUTH V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

3 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Imagine walking out of Wembley after play off final and someone told you how it would end up.

Madness.

Imagine watching issue after issue after issue after issue after issue happen and tell those pointing it out to shut up, whilst applauding this chairman as he did it

That's the madness

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyone who's backed Chansiri the last 5 years - this is what you have as a result

Bit of a sweeping statement but I get the sentiment. Before the pizza cup fiasco everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started singing Moore’s praises. Unfortunately that man spent most of his financial resources on attacking players and no defenders, with the exception of Gibson who has barely played.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Imagine watching issue after issue after issue after issue after issue happen and tell those pointing it out to shut up, whilst applauding this chairman as he did it

That's the madness

Its all madness.

After 2000- 2011 with the dreadful owners, debt, poo players, turnover of managers and winding orders and fakeovers.

You really hoped the club would never be run as badly again.

A few years rest and false hope.

Now this.

And the Chansiri banner is still up and people still excuse him.

We have to sign inury prone players, out of favour free agents.

Because of Chansiri.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Bit of a sweeping statement but I get the sentiment. Before the pizza cup fiasco everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started singing Moore’s praises. Unfortunately that man spent most of his financial resources on attacking players and no defenders, with the exception of Gibson who has barely played.

Esentially we have no financial resources so shopped in baragain bin.

Whether our recruitment would have been  better with a better budget we can only guess.

3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Moore is not the man,

We missed a real chance in not trying for Lowe,done a great job wi nowt at Plymouth,should have at least tried..

4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I don't think "everyone" started singing Moore's praises. 

I still think most don't think he is the right man for the job. If you're not sure, have a poll. 

7 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Any overseas fans only seeing "Listen Live" on iFollow?   Not a restricted game (SKY) as far as I can tell... so the video should be working...  Definitely not on DAZN ....  

it’s on Sky Tv tonight so just Audio if your overseas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Any overseas fans only seeing "Listen Live" on iFollow?   Not a restricted game (SKY) as far as I can tell... so the video should be working...  Definitely not on DAZN ....  

Yeh, me too. Looking further down the preview page it says ifollow can't offer a video stream due to it being on sky....so must bea restricted game. 

Pissed me off because I've had to waste £10 on a Now TV day pass. I hate sky and giving them any money.

4 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

RS commentary team of Giddings and Laws still haven’t arrived at Fratton Pk. Must have heard the team news and decided to turn back

Giddings will be to$$ing himself off at the thought of Hirst scoring the winner tonight? 😬

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, morganowl said:

have you seen brennan? saw him last weds i think the lad needs to drop down a few leagues sadly. must be a bug cause how could 4 get injured in training in a week? our new player mendez lang didnt play last week and nowhere tonight too.  another crock?  since strudock leaving our injury curse has returned 

Personally I think Brennan has been ok. A young player learning his trade but would be much happier with him starting tonight. 

Hopefully illness and nothing serious, otherwise we are deep in the poo if missing for any length of time. 

• Like 2