PORTSMOUTH V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

******** backs gone and had a miserable weekend laid up. 

Had to sell my Crewe tickets cuss I can't see me being any good for Saturday so could do with cheering up a bit. Let's hope we bounce back from that șhït show last week. 

UTO. 

PS what time do you go to bed snoots? 3am on a school neyt? 

• Like 2

Not on iFollow……So, I get to use my Bein subscription which as we’ve only been on twice takes the average cost down to about £40 a game…….ffs (nobody tell Mrs Morepork)

On the positive side, through the black magic that is casting I at least get to watch this on the tv. 😂😂

• Haha 5

As always an excellent OP. Tough game tonight, hope he starts Corbeanu. Think it will be a draw although I feel more confident about us getting a result tonight than I do against Crewe at the weekend, exactly the type of game we don’t turn up in. Come on Wednesday! 

• Like 2

Such a great OP snoots. Really nice actually.

You should write gentle melancholy comedies like Detectorists or better still the finale of Blackadder goes Forth.

Could call it “Wednesday goes Sixth” (which is where we could be at 10pm tonight.)

It should probably be called “Wednesday goes 5th, 6th,7th, 8th or 9th Depending on Results”, but it’s a tad wordy.

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

******** backs gone and had a miserable weekend laid up. 

Had to sell my Crewe tickets cuss I can't see me being any good for Saturday so could do with cheering up a bit. Let's hope we bounce back from that șhït show last week. 

UTO. 

PS what time do you go to bed snoots? 3am on a school neyt? 

Witching hour.WTF:

Brilliant, brilliant opener, thank you Sir.

I found it quite melancholy, heartwarming and very funny.

It's so true though, and realising not many of us might witness future glory, and realising the past glories have faded into history, so all we can do is cling on to the little vignettes of triumph and happy memories.

Come on Wednesday!

• Like 4