PORTSMOUTH V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

why was windass played in that waste of time game last weds? if dunkley is out we need it to pour , im going for a 5-0 defeat as a defence of brennan palmer paterson scares the life out of me . that defence would struggle in the national league , brennan got sent back early from notts county as they dont rate him , patterson aint a defender and palmer aint a centre half. surely more could have been done to get a out of contract defender in. this will cost us a top 6 place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

The infamous train does it me, Soaking wet Trousers, A very wet away shirt and being absolutely frozen due to the saturation that we got. Also eating stale sandwiches bought from Guards Van on the train. Those were the days.🥶

No heating on the train either Parkfield. Held back after the game, then marched to Fratton station and then back to the ground to wait in the home end until they had fixed the train…

1 minute ago, Flat Owl said:

No heating on the train either Parkfield. Held back after the game, then marched to Fratton station and then back to the ground to wait in the home end until they had fixed the train…

Remember getting back into sheffield just after 2am in the morning.Got back into the house an hour later.

I forgot to mention this last week and haven’t seen it put anywhere but after the Wycombe game Windass came back on the pitch after to shake hands with the players and he was noticeably limping quite badly.

Can’t for one second assume he’s being rested like Joe Crann has mentioned. This is a huge game. 

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

Remember getting back into sheffield just after 2am in the morning.Got back into the house an hour later.

Me too.

Father waited up and said it had been the main news that night on RS…

Just now, Flat Owl said:

We are fokked if Jaden Brown is anywhere near the defensive third….

queston of sport will have the cameras ready for another what happened next. who needs laurel and hardy . when we have peacock farrell wildsmith and brown 

5 minutes ago, morganowl said:

why was windass played in that waste of time game last weds? if dunkley is out we need it to pour , im going for a 5-0 defeat as a defence of brennan palmer paterson scares the life out of me . that defence would struggle in the national league , brennan got sent back early from notts county as they dont rate him , patterson aint a defender and palmer aint a centre half. surely more could have been done to get a out of contract defender in. this will cost us a top 6 place.

So unrrated was Brennan by Notts County that he only played in every single game he was available, including every single minute of every single league game, until we recalled him

https://www.nonprofootball.com/England/News/1680/ciaran-brennan-returns-to-the-owls

I mean, why are you just making stuff up? You're allowed to be panicked about our defensive shortcomings without just inventing things ya know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1